三十五 Thirty Five ( Saan Ju Go )

Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To walk at dawn with winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.

Kahil Gubram.

--
Please leave your reviews
--

Authors Pov #

"Aish...what should I do now?"... Manik who was repeatedly watching the video which Cabir had recorded for him.

His hands will grab his hair then move to his own neck in frustration as he himself was not able to registered about the mistake he did by doubting his love.
Refusing to trust her and instead trusting his fake and liar ex Snehlata.

"Brother help me".... He whined looking at Cabir.

Cabir looked at his pitiful friend who few minutes ago was refusing to see and talk with him and now he was whining like a five years old boy.

"This is all I could do for you annoying young man" he paused for a moment.
"From here you have to walk alone"... He completed his sentence after snatching his phone away from whining boy.

"Brother"....

"Bye".... Cabir didn't wait for his friend to speak and exited his room.

Manik was left alone pouting and mumbling to himself about how bad he had been, how rude he was, not believing his love and lot more.

The guilt he had in his heart now was making him sink more deeper. He couldn't stand this regret as in next moment he found himself looking for his shoes and pants.

.

Ding dong....

The house was filled by the sound of bell ringing signalling arrival of someone.

Nandini's mom and dad who arrived an hour ago hurriedly went to open the door expecting to see her daughter who hasn't arrived home yet.

"I am..." Manik's voiced got stuck at his throat by seeing Nandini's father standing in front of him.
He didn't expected this not in his dreams he had imagine meeting her parents like this.

For few moments he was taken aback...watching him with his wide eyes who wasn't being so appealing to him.

"Yes..who are you?"... Her father spoke in heavy voice eyeing him from head to toe suspiciously.

"I...I..am Manik"  He couldn't find his voice he felt his palms getting sweaty suddenly.

"I am Manik nice to meet you sir".... He breathed heavily repeating his sentence in a more defined manner.

"And how can I help you?"... Her father gaze was hard more like glare.

He dared not to look into her father's eyes his eyes were fixed at his feets trying to calm down his nervousness but the glare given by her father was not helping it at all.

"I a..am Nandini's friend"... He wanted to escape the scene as soon as possible.

"Sure her friend not more that"... Her father asked him folding his both arms.