二十四 Twenty Four ( Ni Ju Yon)

Even with a lover or not... I reak of love, I stink of love.

Unknown.

--
Please leave your reviews.
--

"Nandu"

"Navya"

"Nandu ... Why?"... Navya cried out.

"Navya I can feel you...we both are stuck with an unwanted partners"... I whined.

We both stayed on chair in cafeteria staring the food in front of us.

"I don't want this...I don't want to be with that jerk Cabir"... Navga faked a cry.

"I know.. I know..."... I imitated her and dig into my food.

We both kept eating our food further without uttering a word ahead. When the bell rang indicating end of recess.

"Which period we have now"... I asked Navya while heading out of cafeteria.

"Umm...I guess it's P.T".. She said thinking for a while.

Well...P.T was my favorite one..we got time to our self. Like not that really but at least a little bit.

We went to changing room together to change into P.T shorts and T-shirts.

"Navya hurry up"... I shouted while waiting for her as she was still changing while I already did.

"Yah...here I am...don't shout like maniac"

We made our way towards the field together .... By the time we reached everyone was already there including monster.

His eyes met mine...but I choose to ignore. I haven't spoken to him since the class started. Maybe that kiss is retaining me from talk. I get all shy when I recall that incident and presence of monster make it more awkward.

I simply walked up to the basket ball ground. Since you don't know...I love playing basket ball...I have been playing this since middle school and now I have really got some skills in this game. So yeah I love to play.

Talking about monster he usually play football. I would not like to say but yeah he is good.

Oh god....actually I am praising him..? 
Never.

Our game started...the ball was passed to me...I move hurriedly towards the basket still dribbling but a girl from other group stood in front of me.

"Oh god what should I do"

"Yeah"

I saw the space between her legs... Without her knowing I passed the ball between her legs...while she stood Tere dumbfounded just staring... While I scored a goal so easily.

"Yay"...I jumped in air hugging my mates. 

I could feel monster gaze digging holes in my back...I didn't got bothered by that.