三十一 Thirty One ( Saan Ju Ichi )

Love steals your happiness and leaves you there to drown.

Unknown.

Please leave your reviews.
--

Authors Pov#

"Was he hard cause of me?"... Nandini muttered those words recalling the scene trying hard not to think anymore but all her attempt showed no result.

She was sitting beside the lake which she found the day before yesterday...she wanted to relax a bit but even the soothing sound of moving water wasn't helping in anyway.

After they returned from the forest they weren't being normal around each other...all they do was ignore each others presence.

She was too lost in her deep thoughts that she didn't even noticed her friend approaching her from behind munching a apple as she walk nearer.

"How was your night?".... She asked throwing her hand over her friend's shoulder.

Her sudden movement made Nandini surprised as she back away a little losing her friend's contact.

"Chill it's me"...Navya spoke looking her friend being zoom out.

"Oh god you scared me"...she whined a little but later grabbing her hand pulling her closer.

"What about night?"... She questioned her.

"Like you being alone with your enemy or should I say alone with your crush".... The lady with an apple grinned as she was proud to asked this.

"Crush"...

.

"Crush"....

Manik stared at her friend not able to believe at her word.

"Yes..I mean you like Nandini right?".... She raised her brows at his sudden change in voice.

"Who told you??...and I don't like her"....he sated looking at her face but slowly averting his gaze from her face.

"Oh maybe like is a small statement do you want me to say you love her"....her sudden outburst made Manik off guard he looked at Cabir who had calm expression on his face.

"Mukti"... He spoke.

The girl raised her shoulder at his friends response.

"I neither like her nor love her".... He stated with a pain in his heart he felt sad for telling a white lie.

His friend Cabir violently coughed at his sudden confession making everyone to eyes him.

"I am fine"

"So Manik if you don't like or love him then you must don't mind her going out with Aryaman"... Mukti spoke out once again by courting the word love and like.

"What"

.

"What"