二十一 Twenty one ( Ni Ju Ichi )

Guys...how's my new cover?
All thanks to @Hiba_Atif

She made an awesome cover for me..thanks girl..😚😚

--

To love abundantly is to live abundantly.

Paul Coelho.

--
Please leave your reviews.
--

Manik Pov#

I layed on my bed..with a huge smile on my lips. Everything has changed now..but in a good way or bad way.
I don't know...but I am liking this change.

I grabbed my phone from the nearest table and looked at her picture which I had clicked in the restaurant.

I can't help but smile at her cuteness. I want to pinch her fluffy cheeks so badly.

"I am going to keep this pic forever"...I muttered to myself.

I looked at the ceiling. .rethinking about the moments we share together today. It was so good but one thing is bothering me that she got to know about my phobia.

Acrophobia...the fear of height.

A bit...but I am embarrassed.

"Aish".... I grabbed a pillow and buried my face into it screaming.

I was still not over it when I heard my phone ringing.

"Aish...now what she wants?.... I rolled my eyes looking at the caller ID name...'Snehlata'.

I decided to ignore it but it kept ringing for non stop.

"What?".... I said in annoyed tone picking the call.

"Manik baby".... She spoke from other side. Oh god how fake she is... I thought to myself.

"Why are you calling me baby...I am not your baby anymore".... I said in rude way.

"I don't care baby...I will keep calling you that cause I want to".... She raised her voice.

I decided not to argue..cause I know this will go nowhere.

"Why did you called me?"... I asked dropping the topic.

"Oh yeah baby..I was thinking about, why don't we go on a double date?"... She spoke using her high pitch.

"What double date?"... I choke at her statement.

"Yeah baby...let's go please it will be fun".... I heard her.

"You dating someone?"... I asked directly.

"Umm..yeah..actually I found someone since you already moved on so..yeah I found someone"... She said but I can sense hesitant in her voice.

"Good..but I don't think its possible about double date"....

"I am not taking no for an answer...I want to know more about your girl"
.... She said.