Distance Myself (10)

ALYSSAS POV 

What does he mean by he's lost? if anything its me. I sit on my bed and i put my hands on my forehead. Why does he do this to me? I look at the time and my last class ended. I hear the door open and its zoey. "wow haven't seen you in awhile." she winks and i try to make my fake smile but fails.

"yup." she looks at her bed "what the hell?, i know i was gone last night but you didn't need to fuck up my stuff and have a whiskey bottle here."  I look up.

"um sorry." is all i can say, i don't want to tell her that Evan was here. Her eyebrow raises."it wasn't you was it?"

i look down and i shake my head."oh" I hear her high heels come close."hey um im going to pick up some food to eat, come with?" i really don't want to go i just want to do nothing right now.

"um no i think i will stay here." ok well you need to go to the party, it will be perfect to keep your mind off... you know" i nod."i know, um maybe.." she interrupts."nope no buts you have to go.. come on pleasee?" i stand "where?"

she smiles. "um at a guy named mark? i don't know something like that." i nod and she walks the door. "ok well go to my closet get a dress and when i come back you better be ready."

i'm not really looking forward to it but i really don't want to sit in my bed and think about him right now."but what about the food?" she laughs.

"i lied. i'm going to do something real quick then i'll be back." i nod "but you asked me to come?" she smiles " i knew you would say no that's why."and she leaves. I walk toward her closet and open it. Its all full of short dresses.

I pick out a green dress, i put it to my body and i look at the mirror. Its strapless and its way too short. I put it back and a navy blue dress catches my eye. I take it out and it is perfect. Its short but so is all the other dresses.

I put it on and it shows all the curves and my chest is squished showing unnecessary cleavage. I go to put on my flats but i stop and i remember the heels i bought. I took the heels out and put them on.

I go to the little restroom and i look at the mirror, I want to go and forget about the trouble that i caused. that he caused. I open the cabinet and i take out zoeys curling iron because i forgot it at his place, I plug in the iron and i put my hands on the counter, i look at the floor, and take deep breath. I look back up and i do my hair. Once i finish i go to get her makeup and i take out the eyeliner.

It takes long for me to get a straight line and it really frustrated me. Once i finish that i sit on the bed and wait for zoey.

...........................

I look at the time and an hour has passed. Where the hell is she? She finally comes back and she looks at me and her mouth drops."wow you look amazing!"

i smile and she goes to the closet to get the green dress that i refused to wear. She gets dressed faster than i did but that was only because she already had make up on and her hair was already curly.

She walks out of the restroom and she looks at me."ok lets go" we walk out and i see a familiar car in front. Oh go please dont be..It is. We get in and i dont look at him and he does the same. I see his grip tighten on the stirring wheel.

The ride is in awkwardly silent. We get to a really big house and there is a person already passed out in  the yard, i shake my head and get out, same as zoey and harry. We walk inside ans its complete chaos there is girls dancing on tables and there is beer bottles everywhere and the music is deafening. I see the niall kid i met awhile ago with a group of other people.