My Chest Collapsed. (33)

ALYSSAS POV

When I open my eyes, I feel them sting and I know they are red. I've never looked at my face since I left the hospital and I am scared to see what I might look like. I look around the room but I don't see harry or my mom anywhere and I don't know if that is a good thing or not.

I slowly get off the couch and I silently run up the stairs after I went into the closet to get a duffle bag.

I made my choice and I am going to stick with it no matter what. I dont want to hurt people anymore.

I sneak a peek in my old room to see that he is asleep. Good. I grab his keys then I walk into my mothers room and I gently give her a kiss on the forehead then I go downstairs.

I silently open the door and I look at this place one last time. I'm never going to see this place again... I let out a shaky breath then close the door.

All I need to do now is.... Go to evan.

»»»»»»»»»««««««««««

I park in the lot but when I have to get out, I cant move. I dont want to see him. I dont want him apologizing to me, I dont want him begging for forgiveness because he has done that before and I dont like it at all.

I just really hope that he isn't with her.

I hope he isnt in our- his bed with her. I just dont want to see because I really dont want to break someone's face right now.

I sigh then I slowly walk into his apartment. I dont know why but I still got the key. I weakly smile at the memory.

He kisses my lips and then puts his forehead against mine. " alyssa I want to give you something." He gives me a small smile and I let out a small chuckle. He rolls his eyes then grabs my hand to open it. The whole time, me and him never break eye contact. I feel something cold press against my palm then him closing it.

Its a key.

I smile at him and he kisses me again. "so you dont have to knock anymore or anything." I nod, a wide smile clear on my face. " I love you alyssa."

I smile and I grab the back of his neck to get closer. " just shut up and kiss me." I whisper and he grabs my waist and pulls me up so my legs wrap around him.

" my pleasure."

I quickly wipe a tear as I let out a shaky breath. I just need to get the clothes I left behind and the extra tooth brush I leave here, Then I will go to my dorm and just...

Leave.

I slowly walk into his room to see beer bottles everywhere. I roll my eyes at the sight.

Typical.

I walk towards the drawers and I quietly put the clothes in the bag. As I turn to get out, I accidentally kick a bottle.

Shit.

I wince then quickly look to see evan sit up, wiping the sleep off his eyes. My heart starts beating faster when he looks my direction. "taisse?" He mutters and my heart breaks even more. I stay quiet and he groans.

I guess he figured it was me. " taisse get out. I really dont want your bull right now." I look at him confused. " what?" I whisper and he sighs again frustrated.

" I said get the fuck out. Why do you still come around when you know I dont want you? " what is he talking about? He hasnt even looked up at me again. He laid back down and he closed his eyes, ready to go back to sleep.