Chapter 3 - Crushes

Troye's POV

I don't know why, but I couldn't let go of Tyler right away. Something about the way he held me felt so perfect. Oh, well. Tyler's a great hugger, anyone would agree. I remember when we first met. Tyler hugged me and it put me immediately at ease. I let out a soft sigh, reliving the moment.

"-kay?"

"What?" Zoe had said something, I think.

"I asked if you were okay. You're kind of spacey."

"Yeah, just really tired."

"Here, I'll show you to the guest room."

Alfie followed me and Zoe with my luggage. I grabbed my suitcase from Alfie and told them to wake me up when they were going to eat. I collapsed into the bed, not bothering to change.

Tyler's POV

It was about five o'clock and Zoe was going to order a pizza for us to snack on. I told her I'd go wake up Troye for dinner.

Silently opening the door to his room, I saw him laying tenderly on the bed, softly snoring. His hair was all matted and his face was completely relaxed. I could look at him all day- NO. I do not like Troye. I moved towards his bed and touched his arm.

"Troye?"

He shifted slightly.

"Troye, it's time to eat."

Groaning, he opened one eye, glanced around, and snapped it shut.

"Have it your way." I bent down and lifted him out of bed. Carrying him across the room, he opened his eyes.

"TYLER, PUT ME DOWN I'M UP!"

Laughing, I set him on the floor. Grumpily, he grabbed a comb and quickly did his hair.

"Do I look okay?" Troye asked me.

"Alwa- Better than I did on my first day in England," I joked. I had to get a grip. We headed downstairs, laughing.

Troye's POV

Being awoken in someone's arms being carried who knows where is terrifying, but when I saw the grayish lavender hair of my "kidnapper", everything felt right. Keeping my eyes closed, I wondered how to react.

"TYLER, PUT ME DOWN I'M UP!" I decided on. Then, grabbing my comb, I wondered something. Usually, I can be completely open with Tyler. Why did I have to think about how to react? What would've been my genuine reaction? Like with the hug, everything was at piece when I was in Tyler's arms. Was I crushing on- No. That's impossible. I don't like him. He's just a friend, right?

__________________________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Sorry for the story moving slowly. I don't know if anyone's reading this, so I don't see a point in making huge chapters yet. Maybe when I get a good idea?

__________________________