Chapter 9 - Plane Promises

Troye's POV

I let Tyler have the inside seat of the plane. This was strange. Being crammed next to your crush for a long flight. Fun.
We were up in the air and I opened my laptop to check how my new video was doing. I hadn't yet posted my collab with Tyler, but people must be commenting on my video I posted a couple days ago. I scrolled through the comments.
Tyler had left a comment.
"Hilarious video! We should do a collab while you're in London!" All the replies read "I wish #troyler was a thing! Is it? ;)"
I have the same wish...
I tapped Tyler on the shoulder and motioned for him to look at the comments.

Tyler's POV

Troyler; troyler is everywhere.
I wish it was real...

Troye's POV

I looked away from Tyler and down at my laptop.
I saw a familiar face in a profile picture. The boy. From the plane ride to England a few days ago.
"Wow, you guys disgust me. Gay ships? That's so stupid. Makes me SICK. All the queers can go kill themselves, along with all their supporters. Burn in hell, fags."
__________________________
*NOTICE*
I hate having to have typed those words. I have nothing against gay people, at all. This was a real comment on a video of Troye's, but a reply to a comment of "#troyler". Just had to explain myself. Keep reading!
__________________________

(Still Troye's POV)

I stood up, and slammed my laptop shut. I walked into the plane's tiny bathroom. I cried. I sunk to the floor. The world was quiet. Too quiet.

I stopped crying. My breath evened out. Wiping my face, I reached into my pocket and grabbed my plastic nail file. I bent it in half. Snap.

Tyler's POV

Troye had been gone for a bit too long and I felt like something was wrong. Oh, it's probably nothing. I sat back with my earphones in.
Soon enough, Troye walked back and sat down. Strangely, I felt relieved.
"You okay?" I asked Troye.
"Yeah. I'm tired, I'm going to try to rest a bit."
"Okay. Night night Troye!"
Something seemed off.

Soon enough Troye was asleep. Although I hadn't slept at all last night, I wasn't tired. I looked at Troye. How could this innocent boy-
"Would you like anything to drink?" the flight attendant approached me.
"No, thanks," I answered.
She moved on.
I looked down again at the sleeping Troye. He looked so sweet and content. I sighed and pushed his hair out of his eyes. He shifted and I froze. Then, he was leaning his head on my shoulder. That boy. Is. Perfect.

Troye's POV

I awoke to a touch on my arm.
I squinted my eyes and saw Tyler placing his fingers ever so gently on my wrist. My head was on his shoulder. I say up and he looked at me, tears brimming in his eyes.
"What?" I asked with a sinking feeling in my stomach. I looked to where his fingers still laid. Blood was partially visible through my shirt. Stupid Troye.
"But the scars were old," Tyler said.
"W-what?"
"In the collab. Your shirt came up and there were scars. I saw. But, these-" Tyler choked up.
"They're new" I finished for him. "Please, don't be mad Tyler," I continued.
"I could never," he answered.
He took a large band-aid from his carry on bag and pulled up my sleeve. Bending down, he kissed my arm. I winced as he placed the band aid over the fresh cuts.
"Please don't tell, Tyler," I said, sounding pathetic.
"I would never," he replied, "I promise."
__________________________
*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
So, in case that confused you, here's a summary:
Troye used to cut. Tyler saw the old scars when Troye's shirt was raised in a video. The boy who Troye met on the plane to England (the fan) posted an awful comment and Troye relapsed and cut his wrist. Tyler saw and promised not to tell.
Please, comment, vote, and read! <3
__________________________