Chapter 6 - Dream

Tyler's POV

I woke up fairly early this morning and decided I should pack up a bit. I jumped into the shower and then got dressed and did my hair. I went down to the lobby to grab some breakfast. Walking back into my room, my phone began to ring. Troye's face popped up.
"Is this Troye or Alfie?" I asked, jokingly.
"Troye," the voice said. I could hear the smile in his voice.
"Hey, Troye," I said getting butterflies, "what's up?"
"Well, Zoe and Alfie are spending their last day in London together and Marcus and Caspar are going on a shopping spree so I wondering I maybe you wanted to go out to lunch, maybe?" He sounded so hopeful, how could I say no? Not that I'd want to.
"Of course!"
We agreed that I would pick Troye since he doesn't have a car in London.

Troye's POV

Tyler was coming to pick me up in about an hour so we could go out to lunch. Tomorrow we would wake up early in the morning to leave for the plane.
Before I knew it Tyler was at Zoey's door. I was wearing my favorite maroon skinny jeans with a striped t-shirt. I opened the door.
"Ready to go?" he asked.
"Yep," I answered as I head out the door and into his rental car.

Tyler's POV

We got to the restaurant and decided to sit outside. The waitress came and took our order.
"So, are you excited for Vidcon?" I asked Troye.
"Huh? Yeah." Troye was blushing? Was I making him blush? No, that's crazy.
"-ed to meet some fans, if I have any." Troye laughed. I assumed he said he was excited.
"Yeah, it's always fun to go and meet everyone." I answered.
We talked about Vidcon for a while and then the waitress brought out our food.
"This is so good!" We both said at the same time.
Laughing I asked, "So, what if we film a collab after lunch?"
"That sounds like a good I idea!"

Troye's POV

I swear, today was like a dream. Tyler was so fun to be with and everything felt okay again. After lunch, we went to Zoe's place and filmed a few collabs. Tyler was looking extremely good today! When Zoe and Alfie came home, I let them do the talking. I relive the day. It felt like a dream... Me and my crush laughing and having some alone time together... Sigh. Soon, Tyler leaves and everyone heads up to their respective rooms.
__________________________
*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
Not much to say about this. Spoiler Alert: things are about to get crazy.
__________________________