Chapter 38 - Surprise

Tyler's POV

Troye was sleeping when I woke up, so I snuck out of bed and went to talk to Zoey. I had an idea.
As usual, Zoe was up and sitting in the living room area and Alfie was probably still sleeping.
"Zoe?" I said quietly.
She looked up from her tablet where she was reading something.
"Yeah, Tyler?"
"Well," I said, hesitating. "Could you maybe help me with a surprise for Troye?"
"What were you thinking?"
I sat down and told her my plan.
"Aw, Tyler! That's so sweet! He'll love it! How about you and Alfie go out today while I take Troye to help me find dresses for the wedding? I need his boyish point of view."
"Perfect," I said, giving her a hug. "Thanks Zoe."
I went back to me and Troye's room where Troye was still asleep.
I got ready and finally decided to wake up Troye.
"Troye," I said as soothingly as I could.
"Mm," he groaned.
"Time to wake up," I said, a little louder.
"I don't wanna."
"Open your eyes," I replied.
One eye snapped open, glancing around, before closing again.
"Five more minutes," I warned. Within seconds he was asleep again.
I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of his sleepy state before tweeting it, laughing at the replies. Then, I had an idea that would get him up.
Leaning over, I placed my lips on his. He soon opened his eyes and looked at me. "Of all the ways to wake up," he said, staring into my eyes. "This was the best."
Laughing, I stood up and walked downstairs where almost everyone had woken up, it being noon and all. Even Alfie was up and ready for the day.
"Hey, man," he greeted me, winking.
"I told him," Zoe explained, giving him a hug from behind.
"Cool," I smiled. Maybe this would work.
Although not everyone in the house knew that Troye and I were together, they probably had their suspicions and we would most likely be telling them soon.
I grabbed some food and went into the living room where Jim, Tanya, Marcus, Caspar, and Louise were sitting on their laptops.
"Wow," I laughed. "This is how I know I'm in a house full of YouTubers."
Jim and Louise pulled out their headphones and looked up.
"Morning, Tyler!" Louise said happily.
"Hey," I answered.
I walked around them upstairs and into the room where Troye had on skinny jeans and was laying on the bed on his laptop.
When he saw me, he rolled off the bed and I stared at his shirtless body.
"Enjoying the show?" Troye asked, spinning.
"Loving it," I replied, grabbing his waist mid spin and pulling him against me. I leaned in kissing him. Troye smiled into the kiss and I pulled away.
"Tyler?"
"Yeah?" I murmured, still caught up in his beautiful eyes.
"Can we tell the others about us?"
"Yeah, when?" I said immediately.
"Now?"
"Perfect."
Troye grabbed a shirt and led me downstairs holding my hand.
At the bottom, I looked at him. "Nice shirt," I smirked.
"Oh," he laughed. He had grabbed my dark purple t-shirt in his excitement. "#sorrynotsorry," Troye smiled using his Tyler-Oakley-impression voice.
"Aw, shush," I said, grabbing his hand again and leading him to the kitchen where everyone but Marcus and Caspar were sitting. Oh, well, they already knew.
"Guys?" I said happily. They looked at me and Troye.
"We have an announcement," Troye said.
"Me and Troye," I paused. "We're dating!"
Everyone laughed and "aw"ed.
"Well? Let's see a Troyler kiss," Alfie said, smirking.
I blushed, surprisingly, and was grabbed on the chin by Troye as he pecked my lips.
"Aw," Lousie said sweetly. "So much love in this house."

Troye's POV

After lunch, Zoey pulled me aside.
"Hey, so at about three, me, Louise, Tanya, and Joe are going to look for dresses for the wedding and I was wondering if you could come with to give us your opinion maybe?"
"Really? Okay!" I said excitedly. I was touched she wanted me there for such a big part of her life.
"Thanks," she said, hugging me.
She went back to the kitchen and I grabbed my laptop from the living room.
Walking to the kitchen where Tyler was, I paused at the sound of whispers.
"Tyler," Zoe said quietly. "Stop worrying so much. It's all sorted out, okay?"
"I know, I'm just worried to see his reaction."
"It'll be perfect."
I walked in, clearing my throat a little as I did.
"Whatcha talking 'bout?" I teased.
Tyler tensed and Zoey looked at him. "Uh, just plans for today," she said. "Are you going to be ready to shop in 10 minutes?"
"Yeah," I answered, noting the abrupt subject change. What was going on?
We left and arrived at the boutique. Five dresses later, I was exhausted and Joe and I were wondering when it would be over.
"Zoe," I said breathlessly as she stepped out in yet another dress. "It's beautiful."
The dress was a strapless mermaid dress with small crystals trailing up from the bottom slowly fading until they reached the top. Perfect.
"Really?" she said, twirling slightly in the mirror.
"Yes," Joe said, staring along with me.
Louise laughed. "Look at those boys. Speechless!"
Zoe smiled, tearing up. "I think this is it. This is the dress."
I smiled. She really was beautiful and now maybe she'd found someone who could make her realize that. The girls hugged and began to search for bridesmaid dresses. I looked at Joe and sighed before taking out my phone.
Message To: Tilly <3
"Hey bae. The girls just found a stunning dress for Zoe. U'll luv it. Missing u <3"
After no response, I put my phone away. Where was Tyler?
__________________________
*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
Sorry, I know this was a pretty boring chapter. I needed a filler and thought why not. It's a good break from all the action and cliffhangers and stuff.
QOTC: What do you think Tyler's surprise for Troye is?
My Tumblr Fan Page: @ily-troyler
COMMENT, VOTE, READ! <3 ily
__________________________

2 CHAPTERS LEFT, GUYS <3

IDEAS FOR A NEW TROYLER FANFIC WOULD BE BEYOND HELPFUL.

ALSO, IF YOU COMMENT AND YOU WRITE TROYLER OR ZALFIE FANFICS, I WILL TOTALLY STALK YOUR PAGE SINCE NONE OF MY FANFICS ARE BEING UPDATED LATELY. SO YEAH. <3