Chapter 54 - Drunk

Troye's POV

After dinner, my mom went upstairs. Steele went out, Tyde had his friend over, and my dad sat to watch some TV. Sage went upstairs to do whatever she does in her room all day.

"Well," Tyler turned to me. "Do you wanna go out?"

"Sure!"

I called out to my dad that we were going out and we left. I drove to my favorite bar. It was a huge dance place and I loved the idea of being able to be lost in a crowd easily, for some reason. Tyler grabbed my hand as we walked in. We immediately got a couple drinks and sat.

"It's nice here," Tyler said.

"I know. It's a bit crazy when you get to the main room, but I love sitting in these quiet areas."

We quickly finished our drinks and got more, bringing them into the main room.

Tyler's POV

We danced for over an hour, each of us getting more drinks. Troye had almost double what I had, but he was having fun. After a while, I told him enough. Soon afterwards, we got separated. I shrugged my thoughts away as a girl approached me.

"Hey," she smiled.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Not much," I answered. "In a club." She giggled and I nodded. "You should probably know I'm gay," I added.

"That's okay," she responded. "I was just wondering if you wanted to dance? I lost my friends!"

"Same," I answered.

She pulled me to the dance floor and there I partied for the next half an hour.

I finally escaped to a quieter room, grabbing my phone. I dialed Troye's number and he picked up after a few rings.

"Hey, Ty," he slurred.

"Hey, where are you?"

I could hear the music, but it was faint, so I wasn't surprised when he replied, "in one of these rooms."

"Which one?"

"It's got pretty flowers," he giggled. "All red and pretty!"

I tried not to laugh as I answered, "that's the room I was just in. I'll be there in a sec."

I hung up and laughed at Troye's drunken state. I hurried back to the room and saw him in a corner with a girl.

"Troye?"

He looked at me and smiled. "Tilly," he drew out.

"Hi, I'm Jessica," the girl said. "I just waited with Troye; he's pretty hammered."

He giggled. "Don't make me leave Ty," he said, glancing at me.

"Nope, it's late. We'll be lucky if we can sneak in without your parents finding us."

"Bye, bye Jessi," Troye waved to Jessica. I grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the club.

"How many drinks did you have?"

"Like a few," he giggled.

"How many, Troye Sivan?"

"Jessi said I had like 17," he answered.

"Oh, my god."

We got a taxi and stepped in. I knew neither of us could drive. I gave the address and the man started driving.

"Ty, you're really hot."

"So are you," I answered.

He smashed his mouth into mine, his lips tasting of alcohol. He suddenly pulled away. As he leaned into my arms he whispered, "Tyler?"

"Yeah?" I asked, whispering as well, taken aback by the sudden quietness.

"Can we fuck?"

I sat shocked for a moment before replying, "No, Troye. You're drunk."

"Pleeeaaaassseee?"

"Nope," I said pulling him towards me in a hug.

"Why?"

"Because you're drunk."

"So?"

"I'm not fucking you for the first time when you're drunk."

Troye's face suddenly clouded in a pout. "But I want it."

"No, you don't."

"Yes, I do!"

"No, Troye. I'm not fucking you drunk." After a moment of silence he added, "ask me tomorrow, if you're sober."

Troye's POV

I wanted Tyler bad. I was horny, he was cute. I sighed and leaned against him. He kissed my forehead. I suddenly had an idea.

I took my fingers and gently ran them up Tyler's thigh. I felt him tremble slightly and I continued across his stomach, then up his arm.

He quickly grabbed my hand and placed it in my own lap.

"Troye Sivan," he whispered. "I love you very much, so I am not fucking you drunk."

_________________________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Just thought this was an important thought to get out there. I hope you like it! Do you guys want smut? Or should there be none in this fic? Let me know! :)

COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW! <3 ily

__________________________

My Tumblr: @ily-troyler

My Twitter: @melaynee_lenez

To Piper-

WHAT