Chapter 34 - Sawyer

Tyler's POV

I was still on Skype with Troye an hour later.
"Troye," I said, trying to calm him down. I was still shocked but I knew he was wrong. He still cried.
"Troye!"
"What?" he said, wiping his eyes.
"You're wrong."
"No, I'm not! I saw! He's telling her everything, I'm sure!"
"No! He's not." Troye looked at me questioningly. I took a deep breath before continuing. "It was Sawyer."

Troye's POV

Tyler kept talking. "He called me. That's who called when we ended our Skype chat earlier. He admitted to everything."
I sat in my freezing car, completely shocked. I was wrong? But, no. They were dating. Placing my phone in its carrier so that I didn't have to hold it, I started the car.
"Where are you going?" Tyler asked.
"Home," I said, my voice still wavering slightly.
I arrived quickly, speeding through the streets. Tyde sat at the kitchen table when I walked in.
"Troye," he said, quietly, but shouting at the same time.
I stared at him. He looked as though he'd been crying and I'm sure I looked the same.
He continued, talking quickly like he thought I'd walk away any second. "We are dating, but I never told her anything. I swear! She asked me to but I told her no and I'd break up with her if she kept following you and I thought she did and I'm so sorry!"
I held up my hand and walked over, hugging him. He held his face into my shirt, soaking it.
"I th-thought you w-ere not going to believe m-me..." he sobbed.
"I'm sorry," I whispered.
"I'm sorry, too," he replied. We stayed that way, awkwardly hugging. I realized I had left my phone in the car.
I walked out and grabbed Tyde's and my phones. Tyler saw me.
"You okay?" he asked, concerned.
"Yeah," I said, running my fingers through my hair. "I'm just fine."

Tyler's POV

I was about to cuddle up with my laptop for the night when Troye Skyped.
"Yeah?" I answered.
"Hey, I was wondering something."
"Okay?" I said, a bit suspiciously.
"What did Sawyer say?"
I paused, thinking back. "He called to make sure we were okay. I said 'yeah,' and then I was just thinking. We never told Sawyer we're dating. So, he must've known somehow."
"Oh. I hadn't even thought of that."
"Well, I asked him and he got quiet and just started saying sorry."
"How did he even know Jenna?"
"I dunno."
We hung up soon after and I went into deep thought. I had slipped up but I didn't think Troye noticed.
I had said "we're dating" instead of "we were dating"...
I had considered asking him out but long distance would never work and why would he want me back? I had broken his heart and even my own...
I got up and walked to the bathroom.
He'd never want me.
He'd never want me.
I pulled the blades out of the cabinet.
He'd never want me.
I dragged them across my wrist. The pain was harsh as it'd been a while, but I accepted it with open arms.
He'd never want me.
I finally stopped as I pulled a bandage out of my sink drawer. I wrapped my arm, wincing at one particularly deep cut. I climbed into bed and closed my eyes.
He'd never want me.

Troye's POV

My phone rang next to me. Sawyer. I gasped slightly before picking it up and pressing accept. "Hello," I answered, hoping I sounded normal.
"Hey," he said quietly. "Did you talk to Tyler yet?"
"Yeah," I said, not wanting to lie.
"Oh. I just wanted to say sorry," he stated dejectedly.
I stood, unsure of how to respond. "I just want to ask you something," I decided on. "How did you know Jenna?"
"Uh," he stalled. "She's my sister."
__________________________
*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
So, I got this idea from CaitlynWaters6 and I liked it so I tried to tie it in. THANKS GURL OR GUY... MOST LIKELY GURL. <3 anyways, hope you liked it!
QOTC (Question Of The Chapter): What is your favorite part of the story so far? :)
My Tumblr Fan Page: @ily-troyler
COMMENT, VOTE, READ! <3 ily
__________________________

BTW, ANY IDEAS FOR AFTER TROYLER MAY OR MAY NOT BE GETTING BACK TOGETHER ARE TOTALLY WELCOME BECAUSE FROM THIS POINT ON, I'M LOST. THANKS. LOVE Y'ALL! <3