Chapter 17 - Too Many Cameras

Tyler's POV

Don't get me wrong, I've met a few creepy fans but something about Jenna rubbed me the wrong way... Oh, well. Soon, the lunch was over. We left at about six and weren't hungry for dinner at all. I drove Troye back to the hotel and we went upstairs.
Troye went to the bathroom whilst I pulled up my Tumblr page. Troye and I were both obsessed. Scrolling through my feed, Troye suddenly came running in.
"Hey, wanna join me?" I asked, gesturing to the bed.
"No."
Looking up, I saw he looked nervous.
"Are you okay, Troye?"
"In the bathroom... There... I heard that noise again."
"What noise?"
"Like a click. Jenna's camera made the same sound."
"I'm sure it's nothing."
"No. Come here."
I got up, alarmed at Troye's behavior. He walked down the short hall and stopped.

Troye's POV

I was freaking out. Tyler's breath was hitting my neck. I turned and whispered, "Now, you have to go in alone. Kind of look in the mirror but don't turn on the sink or make noise. Okay?"
"Troye, you're scaring me."
"Just do it."
He slid past me and went in. I texted him, "look in the top right corner of the mirror."
Then, I waited.
When he reappeared a minute later he said, "was that a-"
"Camera." I finished.
"Why would there be a camera in our hotel bathroom?" Tyler asked incredulously.
"I don't know..."
Sighing, he ran his hand through his hair.
"Hey..." I said. Trying to cheer him up, I said, "It's okay. I'm sure it's nothing."
I grabbed the tip of his chin and kissed him. Click. Immediately we both pulled away.
"Did you hear that?"
"Yeah. Follow me."
We walked across the hall to Marcus and Caspar's room.
I knocked when something occurred to me.
"What if there are camera's in there, too?"
"We'll look," Tyler compromised when Caspar pulled open the door.
"Hi, guys!" Caspar greeted us.
"Hey. Can we come in? We'll explain in a minute."
"Um, sure. Marcus, Troye and Tyler are here!"
We scattered and looked for the cameras but found none. Sitting the Maspar couple down, we explained everything that had been happening, starting with Jenna and Troye's kiss. Halfway through, Marcus got up and looked around the room for cameras but had the same result as us.
"Well, I mean, our room has two beds and a pullout couch. You could just stay here," Caspar offered.
"Really?" Tyler and I said synchronically.
"Sure!" Marcus said, finally sitting again.
After talking a bit longer, we decided that we would spend nights at their room but keep our things in our own. We went back to get a few essentials. I pulled open the door and walked inside.

Tyler's POV

"Do you think we should tell the hotel?" Troye asked, obviously spooked by the room.
"Of course," I answered.
We grabbed our things.
"Are we not going to, um. I mean, are we going to share a bed or have one of us on the pullout couch?" Troye wondered out loud.
"Well," I suggested, "we could tell Marcus and Caspar that we're together. Then we'd be able to share a bed."
Troye smiled. "Okay."
God, his gorgeous face. I leaned over to kiss him.
"Not here," he said, pushing me away.
"Right."
We walked across the hall.
"Guys? We're going to go talk to the hotel!"
"Good luck!" Marcus answered.
We walked outside, shutting the door.
Finally, I grabbed Troye and smashed my lips into his. Laughing, we stood there looking into each other's eyes for a moment. Grabbing his hand, we walked down to the lobby.
At the front desk, the receptionist asked, "How may I help you?"
We explained who we were.
"Oh, you're Tyler Oakley?" the woman asked.
"Yes."
"I was asked to deliver this message to you. The girl just left actually. Here."
She handed me a small paper that read:
"I think you know who I am. I know that if you're reading this, you are reporting the 'clicks' you're hearing. Well, that's not a good idea. I'm seeing you read this. I'm seeing you with Troye. It's honestly adorable. I'm as big of a Troyler shipper as the next. I see that you're staying with Marcus and Caspar. There isn't anywhere to hide, Tyler. I'm going to get my Troyler proof. And if you try to report me, - Well, just tell Troye to watch his back.
With love,
Jenna"
"Um," I said, glancing between Troye and the receptionist, "thank you! we just wanted to tell you... That we really are enjoying our time here."
Troye looked at me, confused.
"Um, I'm glad to hear that! If there's anything you need, feel free to let me know!" the woman replied, smiling.
"Wait, Tyler. What about - " Troye tried to say.
"C'mon Troye! Let's go help Marcus unpack."
"Unpack? He's already- "
"Now." I guess I sounded firm enough because Troye followed. Back in the room, Troye finally exploded.
"What was that?" He wanted to know.
"Read this," I replied, my hand shaking as I gave him the note.
He scanned it.
"What does she mean by 'Tell Troye to watch his back.'?"
"I don't know..."
"Well, what do we do?"
"Whatever she wants us to."
We both jumped as the hotel phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Hi, I'm so sorry to interrupt. Is a Troye Sivan available?"
"No, can I take a message?" I couldn't let anything happen to Troye. Who knows what this lady wanted now.
"Yes, I was told to tell him to be in room 302 at six o'clock tonight."
"Alright, I'll tell him."
"Thank you, sir!"
I hung up and looked at Troye.
"Jenna wants us here at six tonight."
"Why?"
"I guess we'll have to find out."
___________________________
*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
What's going to happen at six?
So, this is my second time writing this chapter because it deleted it last time... -_- This was not the original chapter but I think it's better. Do you like it? :/
___________________________