Chapter 37 - Home

Troye's POV

"What?! No way! That's great!" I shouted, Kayla giving me a questioning look. I just smiled and motioned for her to give me a minute.

"I know!"

"When?"

"We were hoping to get married around Christmas, actually."

"But that's in less than a month!"

"I know, but Alfie and I have both always wanted a Christmas wedding, and I don't know."

"Well, that's amazing!"

"Yeah," Zoe sighed. "Anyways," she said, and I could tell that she was twiddling her hair with her free hand.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you could help me plan?"

"For the wedding?"

"Yeah, I mean, you've always been good with that kind of stuff."

"Oh, my God, Zoey! I'd love to!"

"Really? Awesome!"

"And that works out 'cause I was going to ask if I could stay at the rental house you guys are getting, and visit for a bit?"

"Of course!"

"And could Tyler come?"

"Yes, obviously! I'm so happy you two are together again, by the way!"

"Yeah, me, too..."

"Well, awesome!" she said giddily. "This might actually work out!"

"Yep," I laughed. "So, I'll see you in four days, then?"

"Yeah! I'm so glad I get to see you!"

"Same! Bye, Zoe!"

"Bye, Troye!"

I hung up and looked at Kayla.

"What was that all about?" she asked, confused by my excited state.

"Well, first, me and Tyler are going to England together and second, Alfie and Zoey are getting married!"

"Oh wow! That's so cool!" Kayla said.

"Yeah, and I get to plan!"

"Lucky," she pouted. Kayla loved all things wedding-y or fancy party type thing.

I soon left her house and as soon as I got home, I Skyped Tyler and told him the great news.

Tyler's POV

The four days went by quicker than I thought and soon it was the day before my flight. Or, should I say the night before. I was all packed except my laptop and some chargers. I had my outfit for the next day picked out and my alarm was set. I know you should dress in cozy clothes for a plane ride, but Troye was picking me up and I had to look amazing for him. I fell into bed, trying to sleep.

When I woke up, I was exhausted. I hopped into the shower and washed very well. I got dressed and did my hair. I then grabbed my stuff and called a taxi to take me to the airport.

We got there just in time and I boarded the plane, tweeting at I went.

"Off to visit the British gang. See y'all in England! :)"

Sighing, I put in my ear phones and slept for the majority of the flight.

As I stepped of the plane, I scanned the area for Troye. When I didn't see him, I walked to the baggage claim.

"TILLY!" I heard a familiar voice shout.

"Troye!" I laughed, running to hug him hello.

"I missed you so much," Troye whispered into my ear as I cuddled against his chest.

Rather than replying, I just hugged him tighter and whispered, "Let's

Get out of here so I can kiss you already."

We quickly did just that and found Troye's car that he'd rented before I got there.

As soon as the doors were closed, I grabbed his chin, and stared at his eyes. This perfection was sitting next to me and he was my boyfriend. I smiled before slowly kissing him, taking in his soft lips and smooth face.

"I love you," I whispered, starting the car and pulling out of the car park.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Troye smile softly and look at his hands.

As we pulled up to the beach house I grabbed my and Troye's suitcase and led the way inside.

"Hi!" Zoey squealed. "How's my favorite ship couple doing?"

"Fine," Troye smiled.

I gave Zoey a hug an asked, "who else is staying?"

"Uh," Zoey thought. "Me and Alfie, Jim and Tanya, Louise and her family, Marcus and Caspar, Jack and Finn, and you two."

"Wow, that's a lot of people."

"You're telling me? But there are six rooms so it's perfect!" Zoe was absolutely giddy, which was understandable.

"Can I see the ring?" Troye asked shyly. Zoey held out her hand and I saw that it was a sliver band with a small, clear diamond in the middle.

"Beautiful," I gushed.

After saying hello to everyone, except Jack and Finn who hadn't arrived yet, Troye and I walked up to our room and laid down on the bed.

"Welcome home," Troye joked.

I looked at him. "Any place with you is home."

___________________________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

So, this is a boring chapter, but a scene setter. Sorry... But, hey! They're back together so I hope you didn't hate the chapter too much... I'm going to try for some cutesy chapters but if I think they're getting boring something might happen.

My Tumblr Fan Page: @ily-troyler

QOTC: What would you say to Tyler and/or Troye if you met them on the street tomorrow?

COMMENT, VOTE, READ! <3 ily

___________________________

THREE CHAPTERS LEFT!

I'M STILL TAKING IDEAS FOR MY NEW FANFIC... THAT I AM TOTALLY HAVE NOT WRITTEN A PROLOGUE TO... YEAH. BUT IF I WAS, IT WOULD BE A TROYLER FANFIC SO... Just saying...