Chapter 2 - Welcome to England

Troye's POV

Sleepily, I awoke as I was shaken around. Looking up, I remembered I was on a plane on my way to England. The plane was landing, so I sat up and stretched. Well, as much as you can stretch while crammed in a plane strapped in by an uncomfortable seat belt. After a short wait, we were able to exit the plane. I made my way down the aisle awkwardly. Making my way through the airport, I looked around for someone I knew. Alfie was waiting for me and waved to catch my attention. I tried to wave back and in the process dropped half of my bags. I mentally scolded myself. Thankfully, someone handed me my bags and I looked up to come face to face with Caspar who was dying of laughter. Ugh. Off we go.

Tyler's POV

Alfie and Caspar were at the airport waiting for Troye, so Zoe and I decided to film a video. Setting up my camera, we wondered what we should do. Finally, we tweeted a #AskZyler and made a video. Alfie, Caspar, and Troye walked in during our video.

"Can you impersonate your favorite YouTuber and have Zoe try to guess who it is?" Zoe read the question off her phone.

"Um," I laughed, winking as best I could and drew out the word "bye" in my Australian accent.

"Troye Sivan!" Zoe shouted.

"What?" Troye popped his head through the door, laughing.

I felt my cheeks heat up. "Sorry, we're making a video," I explained.

I turned off the camera, walking over to Troye and gave him a hug. He hugged back and held on just a little bit longer than I did. I felt butterflies in my stomach, conflicting feelings coming over me. Troye is my friend. I'm not attracted to him. What was with the butterflies?

__________________________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

So, Tyler likes Troye, but doesn't want to. Troye doesn't like Tyler at the moment, but who knows. ;) It's a Troyler fan-fiction, after all.

__________________________