Chapter 35 - Matt

Tyler's POV

I opened my eyes, blinded by the light. Checking my phone, I saw that it was eleven. I rolled over, wincing as I laid onto my arms. I sat up, looking at them. The blood had soaked through.

I got up and rubbed my eyes. I gasped in pain as I peeled the bandages off my arms. I cleaned my cuts and left them uncovered to heal. I showered and got dressed.

I grabbed my phone and went to my kitchen. I paused as I reached up to the cabinet, my eyes landing on my cut wrist.

He'd never want me.

I shuddered before opening the cabinet and pulling out a bunch of food. I threw it all into a huge garbage bag. I didn't deserve this. I grabbed my laptop and began to scroll through Twitter.

I typed up a quick tweet: "Missing you bae". Troye would know. The comments rolled in and I felt my moodiness grow.

"This tweet is so for @troyesivan"

"Aw, Tilly's so cute"

"#troyler or #myler"

None from Troye. I put my phone down next to me and pulled up YouTube. I didn't watch a lot of other YouTubers' videos because they were my friends and I usually knew anything said in the video already, but I clicked my top subscription: troyesivan18.

I pulled up his video and randomly selected one. Surprisingly, watching the video just made me miss Troye even more. I sat back, running my hand through my purple hair.

I sighed, pushing myself off the couch. My head felt heavy, but I grabbed my keys and hopped in the car.

Troye's POV

"Um, she's my sister."

I sat in complete shock and silence. My brother was dating my friend's sister who tried to kill my boy- ex- boyfriend?

"No," I said, unconvinced. "That's a lie." I knew, though, that I had recognized Jenna somehow. She looked like Sawyer. Dark hair, the eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen," Sawyer tried to excuse.

Sudden anger flashed through me. "No, I'm sorry," I said before ending the call and dropping my head to my desk.

I'm not good with pressure or any stress so I surfed my Tumblr and then Twitter.

Tyler had tweeted, "Missing you bae"

Missing you, too, I thought.

Hesitating, I clicked reply and wrote exactly that, adding a winking face so that maybe the troyler fans wouldn't catch on.

I closed Twitter and pulled out my camera to film a video for the next week.

Afterwards, I pulled out my computer to edit it and checked Twitter. Something seemed wrong. I Skyped Tyler. No answer.

Don't be worried, I thought. I tweeted Tyler asking him to Skype me and finally began to edit.

Tyler's POV

I pulled up to my destination and parked. I walked in and sat at the bar, ordering a shot of whiskey. I sat, lost in thought, until a young man tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hello?"

"Hey," I said glumly.

The man sat down next to me. "What's a pretty boy like you doing without a date?"

I looked up at him. "He's in Australia," I replied, standing to leave.

"Hey," he stood as well, grabbing my arm. "He doesn't have to know."