Chapter 32 - Fish

Troye's POV

After my talk with Tyler, I sat in deep thought. Never had we brought up our relationship or it's end. But, maybe this way Tyler and I could still keep our friendship strong. With some hope regained, I got ready for the day, and went downstairs. My mom was waiting.

"Can I get you some tea?"

"Sure," I said, trying to act natural. I didn't want my mom to worry any more than she already did.

"So, how are you doing?"

"Okay. I'm just trying to stay positive," I explained.

"That's a good idea," my mom replied before coming over and hugging my shoulders. She walked up to her room and I took my tea into my own room, but I was tired of moping around. I got out my camera and set it up.

"Hey, Tyde," I called down the hall.

He came into my room. "What's up, Troye?"

"Wanna film a video?"

"Sure, hang on." He ran back into his room.

I set up the lights and a couple chairs. Tyde came back in, holding his phone.

"What're you doing?"

"Just texting," he replied quickly before slipping his phone into his pocket.

"Ready to film?"

"What are we doing?"

"How about The Sibling Tag, Part 2?"

"Okay!"

We filmed, laughing about our strange childhood and how our relationship was. After ten minutes of video footage, I convinced Tyde to wink for me and pressed stop on the recorder.

"So," I looked at Tyde, who had his phone out again. "Who're you texting?"

"A friend," he said, nervously.

"A girl," I raised my eyebrows.

He was silent before looking at me with a small smile. "Yeah."

He was blushing and I laughed. "So, who's the lucky lady?"

Tyler's POV

I grabbed my phone and texted Joey.

"Hey, how about grabbing some dinner?"

He replied quickly, "Sure! I'll be at your house in half an hour"

I redid my hair and was barely ready when Joey knocked.

"Heyy," I greeted him with a hug.

"Where do you want to go?" he asked me.

"How about the cafe on 49th?"

I hopped in his car and we were talking.

"So how're you and Lucas?" I asked. He had come out as gay to his friends about a year ago and was now dating a young man named Lucas.

"We're pretty good. We haven't had a lot of time to talk, so next week I'm going to San Francisco to spend some time with him at his flat. How about you and Troye?"

"Not too good," I said, hesitantly.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I broke up with him."

"Oh, no! Why?"

"Things just weren't right."

"Well, there are other fish in the sea..."

We kept driving and I turned on the radio to my favorite station. Maybe I didn't want to find another fish...

After dinner, Joey asked if I wanted to go back to his place and hang out.

I knew Sawyer would be there, an I needed to talk to him.

"Sure," I said.

We arrived and I followed Joey through the door.

"Sawyer?" Joey called. "Tyler's here!"

There was no reply, so Joey shrugged. "Guess he's not here."

We sat down and flipped through the channels.

Sawyer walked in and sat down next to Joey. Sensing tension, which I know he can't stand, Joey excused himself.

I muted the TV and looked at Sawyer.

"Sawyer, I have to ask you something."

"Okay," he said, looking at his hands.

I could tell he was thinking I was going to bring up Troye.

"Do you know anyone named Jenna?"

"Like, Jenna Marbles?" he asked.

"No, she's a fan," I explained.

"Oh. I don't think so, why?"

"She's been stalking us, but she's in jail now. She said one of our friends was telling her what was going on with us."

"Oh, and you assume it's me?"

"No, you're just the only one besides Zoey who knew about me and Troye breaking up."

"Right."

"So you don't know her, then?"

"No." I knew he was telling the truth because Sawyer can not lie for his life.

"Then who was?"

__________________________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

I know this was a boring chapter. I'm sorry. Anyways.

If you were Troye or Tyler, how would you figure out who was stalking you?

Also, any ideas? I have the next couple chapters done, but I need some ideas for later. Please help!

READ, COMMENT, VOTE! <3 ily

__________________________

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

__________________________

*EXTRA*

My Zalfie One-Shot is up right now! It's kind of depressing, but I hope you like it! <3 so many of you requested a Troyler fanfic so that's next. I'm probably better at Troyler than Zalfie anyways... Hope you like it! :) it's called "Faded (A Zalfie Fanfic)" Please, check it out! <3 ily

__________________________