Chapter 56 - Steele's Blessing

Troye's POV

Tyler left then to go downstairs. I sat on my bed and closed my eyes, thinking.
Of course I'd thought about sex with Tyler. I mean, who wouldn't? So far, the only sexual experience we'd had was showering together, and even then, nothing had happened. It was just a shower taken together. I wanted more. I couldn't believe my drunken self had told Tyler that, though. My cheeks heated in embarrassment of just thinking about it.
I knew why it wasn't happening. With anyone else, Tyler would've be fucking them regularly by now. I mean, God, when Sawyer went through his "expirimental phase", Tyler was fucking him within a week. I think anyone could see why I was different; it was the same reason we'd broken up for that short while.
I was too young.
Tyler didn't have to say it, but I knew. The hate he got daily got to him more than he let on, and the Troyler hate stood out. Even in fanfictions, it was brought up. The idea that Tyler would be a "pedophile" or "taking advantage" of me. I knew that was why. Tyler was just afraid to admit it.

Tyler's POV

I stepped into the kitchen, looking to get something to eat. Steele sat at the table alone, looking up when I entered.
"Hey, Steele."
"Hello."
I heard a coldness in his voice that worried me. I opened the pantry, taking out a packet of chips, or "crisps" as Troye called them.
"You got home pretty late last night," Steele commented.
"Yeah." I could tell how awkward I sounded.
"Ty, buddy," Steele said, standing and facing me. "Can I ask you something?"
I nodded.
"Are you having sex with my brother?"
I was shocked, silent for a moment. "No. No way."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, yes. I wouldn't- um, we haven't, yeah."
"Good."
I nodded. He sat back down and continued on his laptop. I stood stunned.
"But, you know," Steele added suddenly, "if you really love him, then that's between you and Troye."

Troye's POV

I walked downstairs to the kitchen, where I assumed Tyler would be. To my surprise, Steele was alone at the table.
"Hey," I said. "Do you know where Tyler is?"
"I'm pretty sure he's in the television room," he answered distractedly.
I nodded, though Steele wasn't looking at me, and went to leave.
"Oh, but Troye?"
"Yes?"
"You two should probably talk about some pretty important things."
Shit, I thought. What had Tyler told him?

I walked down the hall to see Tyler on the couch. I walked behind him and leaned on his shoulders. He smiled, his head tilted up at me. "Hey, babe."
"Hey," I answered, leaning down and pecking his lips. As if remembering something important, Tyler jumped up and grabbed my hand pulling me to the stairs and then to my room. Shutting the door, he finally stopped.
"Okay, what was that all about?" I asked.
Instead of answering, Tyler roughly pressed his lips against mine. I quickly began kissing back, letting him lead me to the wall. He kissed down my neck, and then placed his mouth back against mine. I ran my hands through his hair, and he moaned quietly. He pulled away then, staring at me longingly.
"Not here," he mumbled, "but soon."
_________________________
*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
So yeah. This is kind of a filler, but smut may or may not be coming. I feel a bit weird about writing smut as I am not a sexual person and several of my internet friends read this (hey, guys!). But anyways, I'm still not feeling great, but I did enjoy writing this chapter and it didn't feel like work, which is good.
By the way, I may or may not be dating someone now. So, that's a thing that happened. *extremely excited face*
COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW! <3 ily
__________________________

My Tumblr: @ily-troyler
My Twitter: @melaynee_lenez

ALSO! Happy Little Pill was released on Tumblr!! :D if you haven't heard it, here's the link!!

https://soundcloud.com/troye-sivan/happy-little-pill/s-m4p6P%23t=0:00