Chapter 39 - Okay

Tyler's POV

When Troye left, I went up to Alfie.

"So, Zoe said you could help with the whole surprise thing."

"Yeah, mate," Alfie said with a dorky smile.

We went to his and Zoe's room upstairs and loaded his laptop.

"What are you looking up?" I asked.

"You'll see," he answered.

A few minutes later, he looked at me. "Wah-lah!"

I scanned the screen, a smile spreading across my face.

"It's perfect," I hugged Alfie. "Thank you."

"Sure!"

We got more details and soon had everything planned. I was going to treat Troye to dinner at one of the nicest restaurants in England and surprise him with small necklace that I'd found on the internet last night.

"Alright," I told Alfie. "I'm going to go pick up the necklace."

"Want me to go with?"

"Sure!"

We hopped in the car to the store. We found the necklace and I looked at it. It had Troye's birthstone and mine intertwined and a thin silver chain to hold it on his neck.

"Perfect," I smiled.

Troye's POV

Tyler walked up to me after I got back from dress shopping and I gave him a kiss. "Hey, Tilly."

"Hey, bae," he said quietly. "Look, I have a surprise for you tonight. At five. Look hot," he winked. "Not that you'll have to work very hard at that, right?"

I laughed nervously, self-consciously holding my wrist. "What's the surprise?"

"Can't tell ya!"

Tyler shimmied away and I went upstairs to get ready. I had one hour. I undressed and took a quick shower. I looked through my bags before giving up and moving to Tyler's bag. I found a cute blue shirt and threw it on along with black skinny jeans. I did my hair and before I knew it, it was five.

I met Tyler downstairs.

"Nice shirt," he laughed.

"Thanks," I said. "Now can you tell me what's going on?"

"Nope!"

He took my hand and led me out the door, grabbing my jacket and handing me his. Smiling, I put it on and sat in the passenger seat.

"Tilly," I complained throughout the ride, "where are we going?"

Tyler just smiled and kept driving.

"Tilly," I whined again.

"Stop begging, we're here," he finally told me as he pulled up to a restaurant.

We climbed out of the car and walked inside, hand in hand.

"Reservation for Oakley," Tyler said.

We were led to a booth and Tyler sat me down before sitting across from me.

"Troye," he said nervously. "I have something for you."

"What is it?" He took out a small box and handed it to me. Taking it, I pulled of the lid.

"Oh, my! It's beautiful! I love it!"

Tyler smiled and I stood up, hugging him. Breathing in his scent, I sighed.

I looked up, leaning in and kissing him passionately.

He pulled away, worry in his eyes. "What if someone sees?" he asked.

"Right," I smirked, reached into my pocket and pulling out my vlogging camera.

"Hey, guys. It's Troye Sivan and guess what," I asked gazing into Tyler's eyes. "Troyler is real." My lips met his and I clicked stop on the recorder.

"I'll love you forever," I said quietly, "okay?"

"Okay."

__________________________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

So the next chapter is the last; an epilogue. This was going to be the last but it was 39 and I had to end on an even number... And a lot of you wanted an epilogue so. Everything will be answered in the epilogue so comment if anything was confusing or you want to know how something turned out!

QOTC: Have you guys read The Fault In Our Stars? Because I haven't and my friends are mad at me.

My Tumblr: @ily-Troyler

My Twitter: @melaynee_lenez

COMMENT, VOTE, READ! <3 ily

__________________________