Chapter 51 - Tomorrow

Tyler's POV

Troye fiddled with his hospital bracelet, which was still on his wrist. We both sat next to each other on the couch, and I turned to face him a little more.

"So," I said, "do you want to go back to Perth?"

"Yeah, I do," Troye murmured.

"I mean, Vidcon is about a month away," I thought aloud, "so if you went soon, we'd still only be apart for a month."

"Wait, what?" Troye looked at me confused. "If I go to Perth, I want you to come with me!"

"Oh," I said. "Well, then do you want to go before or after Vidcon?"

"Before," Troye said sheepishly. "I've barely been home for the past year, and I miss everyone."

"That's okay," I smiled. "You're allowed to miss people, Troye."

We both moved to my computer as we looked for a flight.

"Okay, let's think about this," Troye said. "Everyone's leaving this house tomorrow, but if we get a flight from London, it'll be a lot cheaper than, say, LA."

I nodded as I typed "flights from London to Perth", when it suddenly occurred to me. "Wait, do you think we should leave for Perth tomorrow?"

"I mean," Troye shrugged, "we are already packed for traveling."

"But my clothes are dirty!"

"We can wash them, Tilly."

I smiled like I always did when he called me Tilly, and nodded.

We paid for the flights -thank god for the Internet- and planned to wake up at seven in the morning for our ten o'clock flight.

I texted Connor asking if he would bring us food, as most of the YouTubers were stopping to get Subway, and then joined Jim and Tanya to watch Doctor Who.

Troye's POV

I woke up the next day with a terrible headache. It always seems for me that I feel sick right before traveling. I rolled out of bed and into the shower, hurrying to get out. As soon as I did, I woke up Tyler, and get dressed. I stepped into the shower to brush my teeth and attempt to make my hair look kind of decent.

"Stop, it looks perfect," Tyler whispered, wrapping his arms around my torso.

"The beanie just won't stay right," I giggled. How could Tyler still make me get butterflies in my stomach or blush whenever he kissed me?

As if reading my thoughts, Tyler slowly placed gentle kissed around my face and down my neck.

"Well," he said, holding back a smile, "hurry with you hair, Aussie. We're gonna be late!"

Tyler, as usual, was right. However, it was him trying to pick a shirt that made us late. We rushed through security and made it to our gate, though, with ten minutes to spare. I heard Tyler's stomach growl and laughed.

I grabbed a granola bar from my carry on and handed it to him. "Sorry, it's all I have."

Tyler nodded and took it gratefully. Our plane was called and we quickly boarded. I nearly shook with excitement. I was going home.

_________________________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Yay! I might go back to Wednesday uploads with a maybe-Sunday upload. It's a lot let stressful. It'll also give me more time to write and enjoy my time off of school. Do you mind? I think the chapters are better when I have more time for them. Oh, and how would you all like an sequel to "Surprise, it me."?

COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW! <3 ily

__________________________

My Tumblr: @ily-troyler

My Twitter: @melaynee_lenez