Chapter 42 - Love

*This chapter will be in 3rd person*

Troye and Tyler sat next to each other, waiting for the wedding to start. Both were Alfie's groomsmen. Alfie stood before them, Marcus, and Caspar, twiddling his thumbs.
"Mates, I'm really glad you're all here. Thanks for being my friends. I genuinely love all of you."
Everyone hugged and Marcus pulled Alfie aside.
"You ready?"
"Yes," Alfie took a breath. "Just nervous."
He looked around at the building. For their wedding, Alfie and Zoe had chosen to be married at Chewton Glen, a hotel with a nice outdoor yard.
Music began to play, signaling five minutes until the wedding began.
Right on cue, Alfie stepped up to the front. Behind him were Caspar and Niomi, then Tyler and Tanya. Everyone took their places next to the front stage. Darcy toddled to the front, holding hands with an eight year old girl and tossing rose petals on the carpet.
The song suddenly changed and Zoe stepped out, led down the aisle by Marcus. He hair was down and curled, with small flower pins holding it just off her face. The dress was white, and flared out slightly at the bottom. Strapless, it perfectly fit her features. Small sliver crystals faded up the dress, densely packed at the bottom hem and lessening as they went.
Alfie's mouth physically dropped open and he grabbed her hand as soon as she was standing in front of him.
The vows went on.
Alfie started. "Zoe Elizabeth Sugg, you are the best thing in my life. You make me smile when I am sad, you make me laugh when I'm mad, and you give the best hugs. You are beautiful, inside and out. I could never imagine my life with anyone else, and I would never want to. Every time I look at you, I fall in love again. Every time you smile, my entire world lights up. I love you with all of my heart, Zoe, and I will for the rest of my life."
Zoe stared at Alfie longingly. Both were holding back the urge to just kiss then. "Alfred Deyes, I love you so much. You protect me and compliment me when I need it most. You always make me laugh, smile, and blush. You know me better than I know myself and everything you do leaves me entranced. You make me who I am, no. You make me better than who I ever thought I could be. I couldn't know anyone more perfect if I hand made them myself. You've given me everything I've ever needed or dreamed of, and I will repay you with my ever lasting love."
After the "I-Do"s, Alfie leaned in to kiss Zoe. He grabbed her waist, pulled her close, and whispered quietly, "I love you."
Before Zoe could answer, Alfie kissed her lightly, a kiss full of passion.

This was happiness. This was beautiful. This was love.
_________________________
*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
I think this was a cute chapter. :) I hope you like it. The vows were my favorite part and so fun to write.
Comment below: What is your definition of love?
COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW! <3 ily
__________________________

My Tumblr: @ily-troyler
My Twitter: @melaynee_lenez