Chapter 5 - Acceptance

Tyler's POV

Brrring!
I moaned and rolled over to grab my cell. Alfie's face pushed against my screen popped up.
"Alfie, I hate you."
"Um... This is actually Troye."
"Huh?" I asked, blushing profoundly.
"Yeah, Alfie's in the bathroom."
"Oh."
"So..."
"What's up?"
"Well, we're out and about and wanted to know if you, uh, wanted to join us."
"Oh, sure! I kinda just woke up, so maybe for lunch?"
"Yeah, sounds great."
"How about we pick you up at one?"
"Yep, see you then!"
"'Kay, byee!"
"Bye! ... Um, Troye?"
"Yeah?"
"Are you going to hang up?"
"Oh, yeah. Bye!"
Laughing, I said goodbye. Oh, that boy... I wish we could be together. Woah! Where did that come from? Oh, well. Maybe I can't get over him. Maybe I just have to admire from afar...

Troye's POV

Alfie suddenly reappeared.
"Did you call Tyler?"
"Yeah."
"Oh. What did he say?"
"Um, he said we can pick him up at his hotel at 1."
"Cool!"
Not cool, Alfie. I couldn't believe I had screwed up on the call so badly! I knew that when you say goodbye, you hang up. I just didn't want Tyler to go...

We arrived at his hotel and he clambered into the car. The car was small and Tyler was sitting in the backseat all alone.
"Do you want me to sit back there with you?" I asked. Stupid Troye! Of course he doesn't.
"Sure."
"What?"
Laughing Tyler repeated what he said, "Sure."
I climbed out of the passenger seat and into the back seat. Tyler was just so handsome, I couldn't help myself. Oh, well. If I can't fight the feeling, I'm just going to have to ignore it.
__________________________
*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
I have a great idea for the next few chapters, so be patient! Sorry, I know it's moving slow, but in real life people don't get together in the first days back together in the same country so...
__________________________