Chapter 24

Frisk smiled as she turned on the radio in the room, grabbing Chara's hand beggining to dance with Chara. Chara didn't dance back, "Hey, what's wrong?" Frisk asked, "I-Its... Sans. When I went to the flowerpatch Sans was there, Blake is out of jail, and he's after us again..." Chara replied, Frisk giggled and skipped around the room, "It'll be okay!" Frisk said, "W-Why are you being so cheerful?" Chara asked, Frisk stopped skipping and stared at the ground.

"Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Reset?" Frisk looked up at Chara, "N-No, we can't..." Chara shook her head, Frisk stepped closer, "Hey, it'll be okay..." She kissed Chara, being gentler than last time, Chara sunk into the kiss, wrapping her arms around Frisk, there was a bright red glimmer above their heads, Chara broke the kiss looking above Frisk's head, "Woah." She gasped, Frisk giggled, "Your soul is showing!" She said, pointing, Chara let go of Frisk as Frisk let go of her. Frisk grabbed Chara's soul, Chara shuddered and blushed, Frisk immediately put it back, "Are you okay?" She asked, "Y-Yes..." Chara grabbed Frisk's soul, Frisk shook herself, flushing, "O-Oh." She giggled, Chara giggled as well, looking out the window, "We should be getting to sleep..."

Tried not to go too far.
Tagging: PrincessAsriel, kawaii_shipper02, nothuman21