Chapter 1

Frisk had reset, started over.

Chara walked outside and smiled, blushing, looking at Frisk, who was quietly picking up tiny yellow flowers from the ground, Chara had still pretended to hold a grudge against Frisk, but on the inside, Frisk was her determination. She kindly hid as Frisk looked towards the door, then went back to picking at flowers. Chara shut the door quietly and sighed, she walked upstairs and opened Toriel's bedroom door, she had forgot Toriel had went to the store. Chara went inside her room which she had shared with Frisk, though, she had acted rather harsh around Frisk, which, she regretted, she sat on her bed staring at her shoes, I'll tell her. Chara told herself then she heard the door creak, Frisk was looking at her, she walked all the way in, clearly hiding something as she had her hands behind her back, she looked up as Frisk put something on her head Chara pretended not to care, just played on her phone Toriel got her. She looked up as Frisk put something on her head, "Hey-" Frisk put a mirror in front of her, Chara unintentionally giggled, blushing and she took of the little flower crown, "Can I tell you something?" Frisk said, Chara looked at her and nodded.