Chapter 25

Chara woke, looking over to Frisk's bed, who was sleeping peacefully, Chara blushed, thinking about last night, their souls. She opened her eyes again to the scent of butterscotch pancakes, hot and fresh, Chara looked back at Frisk again, this time she was awake, they walked out of her room, Frisk looked at Chara, giggling, Chara smiled, blushing. Chara remembered when Toriel burst in on them, now Toriel definitely knew they were a couple. Frisk sat down at the table, beggining to eat some of her butterscotch pancakes, Chara sat down at the table too, beggining to eat.

Chara ate half of her plate, then walked outside, it was strangely chilly this morning, Chara grabbed her jacket and put it on, slipping on her hoodie, she looked at the driveway and growled, pulling out her knife "Blake..." She sneered as he walked closer til they were face to face, "Well who do we have here? You survived." Blake chuckled, they both had knifes in their hands, "Well I did die, but I came back." Chara growled, "Basically I nearly finished half of my job, you weren't supposed to live." Blake sneered, Chara pushed him down the steps to the porch he looked up at her, she had her creepy face, (Picture above is creepy face) "Go away, before things get bloody." Chara's voice had a strange echo, like a robot, Blake growled, grabbing his knife, "I'll be back." He said, and ran off, Chara blinked, going back to her normal face, "Chara? What happened?"

Stupid Blake!
Tagging: PrincessAsriel, kawaii_shipper02, nothuman21