Chapter 50

Frisk woke, she gasped for air, she was lying in the forest, she remembered being held captive by Blake, the last time she saw Chara. She sat up, to see Blake a few feet away, "Hey there." He smiled, there was no longer that hint of mischief in his eye s like there was so long ago, Frisk felt pain on her left eye, she touched it and felt something fuzzy, like a bandaid, "What the?" It took her a minute to realize that the eye was gone, she gasped, and stared at Blake with a widened eye, "Sorry, that was my fault, I don't know what got into me, I went crazy, this skeleton named Sans gave me a shot, and, I turned into a monster, a real monster, forgive me?" Blake had sorrow and truth in his eyes, it was like what happened with Chara, she went psycho and then later on it was as if it was all a dream, and she had regretted what she did, "I... I..." Frisk had no words, only the shock that filled her eyes, "With what I've done I don't see forgiveness as an option, but, might as well try." Blake shrugged, Frisk stood, feeling the cloth that covered her missing eye, "What of Sans?" Frisk finally replied, "He's dead, I killed him, giving him a taste of his own medicine." He replied, they stated at each other for a few seconds, Frisk began to walk towards him until they were face to face, she hugged him and said the same thing she did to Chara.

"Its not your fault."

"I forgive you." Frisk said, "I know where Chara is." Blake said, "Y-You do? Isn't she at home?" Frisk asked, "No, far from it, she was looking for you." He replied, "O-...Okay, can you bring me to her?" Frisk asked once more, "Sure thing." Blake walked out of the forest, heading down the sidewalk that lead to the city. He smiled, the girl he tortured have forgave him.

So, you know how Chara recovered from her craziness? Well, now Blake has recovered from his.
Tagging: PrincessAsriel, kawaii_shipper02, Undertale_Garbage, nothuman21