Chapter 30

Chara sat at the table, biting into the cheeseburger, Asriel seemed a little flustered with her and Frisk being together, genuinely everybody was, Alphys and Asgore now knew as well. Frisk glanced over at Chara, who snuck out a chocolate bar out of her pocket as she finished her burger, Frisk giggled, Chara smiled, and broke it in half, giving one half to Frisk, the others were chatting, ignoring the fact Chara gave a piece of chocolate to Frisk. Chara slipped the piece of chocolate back in her pocket, "Hey, um, me and Frisk are gonna go walk around." Chara said, "Alright." Toriel looked over at Chara, Frisk and Chara stood, beggining to walk away from the table, "There's only been one time we've kissed without getting caught." Frisk said, "I know, it's annoying." Chara sighed. Frisk giggled and reached in Chara's pocket, taking the chocolate bar, "Hey!" Chara giggled, she reached for it and Frisk held it high in the air, Chara jumped up and grabbed it, "Haha!" She chuckled, taking a bite, Frisk giggled, taking a tiny chunk of chocolate.

Chara sat in the backseat with Frisk, staring out the window, Undyne, Papyrus, and Alphys had all left, it started to rain heavily, and Chara put on her hoodie, sighing, Papyrus had apparently escaped from Sans. Frisk shivered, making the burr sound, Chara looked over, she took off her coat giving it to Frisk, Frisk giggled and smiled her thanks, both of them stared back out the window, waiting to get home.

Chocolate!
Tagging: PrincessAsriel, kawaii_shipper02, nothuman21