Chapter 29

Frisk looked at Chara, worryingly, "Hey, umm, can I talk to you for a second?" She asked, Chara looked at her, "Sure." Frisk brought them behind the public bathrooms at the park, "W-What if we see Blake while we're here?" Frisk asked, "Pfft, with Undyne here he doesn't stand a chance." Chara replied, Frisk sighed, looking at the ground, "But you saw what he did... he would hurt anybody who stood in his way." Frisk replied, "Hey, it'll be fine, he's probably at some bar, drinking a beer." Chara lifted Frisk's head, Frisk smiled, Chara smiled back and kissed her, wrapping her arms around Frisk, Frisk held onto Chara's shoulders, Chara pushed them against the wall, closing her eyes with the kiss as Frisk did the same, "Hey uh, the foo-" Asriel came around the corner with Undyne, they both dropped their jaws, staring in shock, Chara and Frisk widened their eyes at them, frozen where they where, blushing with embarrassment, "Mooom!", "Torieeel!" Asriel and Undyne shouted, Toriel peeked her head around the corner, "Oh! Chara! Frisk! Now's not really the time!" She covered her eyes, Chara pulled away, putting her hands behind her back, looking away, blushing in embarrassment, Asriel was frozen, staring at Chara, Undyne left with Toriel, "WHAT DID I JUST SEE?!"

Heh, Asriel and Undyne didn't even know.
Tagging: PrincessAsriel, kawaii_shipper02, nothuman21