Chapter 2

"C'mon Frisk! We gotta go to the store with Toriel!" Chara called up the stairs, "Coming.." Frisk said lazily, Chara waited, her cheeks turned red as Frisk appeared, they had both let out their feelings a while back, Chara still had the flower crown, Toriel knew something was up between the two, but, she didn't intentionally walk through their bedroom door to see what they were doing. Chara hid it and turned then running to the car, "Aha!" She laughed at Frisk, she had got the passenger seat, which Frisk had always got before, Frisk smiled and shook her head. Toriel drove to the dollar store, Chara got out of the car and Frisk right behind her, Toriel led them in the store, Chara looked at a chocolate bar, she took it, and would sneak it in the cart when she got to the cart. Chara walked around the store with Toriel boredly, Frisk was somewhere, looking at something, Chara looked at Toriel, who ignored the fact the chocolate bar was in their, and ran in on the desk with the other stuff, Frisk had came back putting a package of gum on the checkout counter, Toriel payed then walked out with the girls. Chara sighed, her and Frisk weren't dating, but she wanted to, she just wanted to wait till the right time to ask her, they arrived home and as Frisk headed to the door, Chara grabbed her arm, Toriel was already in the house, "Ehm, hey, uh, I was thinking we could go to that little park you always go to, with the buttercup flowers?" Chara asked, Frisk smiled and nodded, the forest with all the flowers wasn't far, Chara walked there with Frisk, Frisk was looking around the forest, Chara put her hair behind her ear, they arrived at an open space, the ground covered in little yellow flowers, Frisk carelessly fell into the flowers giggling, taking Chara with her, "Woah!" Chara gasped as she was pulled onto the ground beside Frisk. Chara picked out a flower, then looking at Frisk with a sly smile, she tickled Frisk's nose with the flower's petals, Frisk swatted at the flower, on the verge of sneezing, Chara giggled and pulled the flower away, Frisk smiled staring at the sky, she giggled and pointed at a cloud, "That one looks like Temmie!" She said, Chara laughed looking at the cloud, then there was silence, perfect time. "Hey.. Frisk?" Chara began, "Yes?" Frisk looked at her, "I've been meaning to ask you this... will you go on a date with me?"

Just so she sees this... PrincessAsriel