Chapter 35

Blake smirked and laughed, staring at Asriel's grave, "Good job, now you just need to get the others, Chara and Frisk, then your job is done, I promise you a very good reward for this doing." Sans stood beside him, "Even if you have to go inside their house. Kill. Them." Sans said, and walked away.

Chara grabbed the old picture of her and Asriel when they were younger, Chara smiled and sighed, she set it on her desk beside her bed, lying down, staring at the ceiling.

Chara had dozed off, she hadn't realized until there was a crash of glass, waking her, she immediately got out of bed, looking over to see Blake holding Frisk, holding a knife up to her neck, Chara sneered, "Don't you dare hurt her." Frisk was holding his arm, as if she was trying to pull it away from her neck, Chara held her hand up to the door as she heard it open, Toriel peeked her head to see what was wrong, she covered her mouth, eyes widening, "Come and find me, if you can." Blake said, then there was a strike of blinding lightning, then he was gone, taking Frisk with him, "Frisk!" Chara jumped out of the broken window, Toriel panicked, "No! Chara! Wait!" She said, "Oh, no. Asriel dies, and now this?" Chara shook her head, running off to look for Frisk.

Tagging: PrincessAsriel, kawaii_shipper02, nothuman21