Chapter 22

"I can't believe she didn't know, Blake went to prison for heaven's sake!" Frisk growled, "Maybe the news hadn't gotten to her yet." Chara shrugged, opening the car door, Frisk sat in the back with Chara. Frisk stared out the window, sighing heavily

Chara and Frisk followed Toriel to the door. Toriel unlocked the door and the two girls walked in and upstairs to their room, Frisk shut the door and chuckled, "What?" Chara looked up at her as she sat down on her bed, "Oh nothing." Frisk sat down on Chara's bed, lying down beside her, "Heh.." Chara blushed, Frisk snuggled up against her, "I'm so happy you're okay." She said, Chara smiled, Chara cuddled back, Frisk kissed Chara gently, Chara acted flustered, "Hmmmhmmm!" Chara wriggled, not knowing what to do, Frisk broke the kiss and looked at her, "You alright?" She asked, "Y-Yes, I j-just never k-k-kissed anyone before." Chara replied, "Thats okay." Frisk said. Frisk fell off the bed as Toriel opened the door, "Ow!" She said, "Op!" Toriel covered her mouth, "S-Sorry, my two... I just wanted to check on you... I-I'll be going know..." Toriel shut the door, "Heh." Chara looked down at Frisk "Are you alright?" She chuckled, "Yeah... just hit my head on the floor," she replied and crawled up on her own bed, "But..." Chara looked over at Frisk, "Hmm?" Chara blushed, "I-I liked you over here..." Chara said, Frisk smiled and giggled, she walked over to Chara's bed and slept with her the rest of the night.

Frisky Frisk, am I right?
Tagging: PrincessAsriel, kawaii_shipper02, nothuman21