Chapter 48

Chara woke, she carefully stood to see if she could walk, she walked around slowly, no pain, she smiled and chuckled, she jumped, still no pain, she smiled again and glanced at her wheelchair. Thomas opened the door, "Chara?" He looked at her, "Hey! I can walk now!" She smiled with glee, Thomas blushed and smiled, "Wow! That didn't take long!" He said, "I made breakfast!" He stated before he left, Chara sniffed the air, she suddenly frowned, butterscotch, remembering Toriel and Asgore, Asriel, and Frisk. She walked out of the room, grabbing a plate she fixed her food. She ate and washed her plate, she glanced at her hoodie, she grabbed it, leaving the complex. She waited for the red light to turn on and for all the cars to stop, she walked out onto the white dotted gravel and sighed, she looked up and widened her eyes.

Honk! Honk!

She dashed sideways, avoiding the car, car tires screeching, she coughed as she landed, looking back a t the car, she got up and gasped, the car had crashed into a pole, and it caught on fire, the person inside couldn't get out, she ran towards the car and pulled at the doorknob, she fell backwards as the car door flung open, somebody fell out of the car, coughing and covered in black smoke, there were sirens and murmurs from the others around, "Chara!" Thomas ran towards her, she stood, and picked up the person covered in smoke, "*Cough! Cough!*" she looked down at the person, handing it to the medic as they stopped, they put him on the white cot, putting him in the back of the ambulance, "What happened?" Thomas asked, Chara didn't answer, just watched the ambulance leave.

Tagging: PrincessAsriel, kawaii_shipper02, Undertale_Garbage, nothuman21