//Nate Maloley//

Neighbors.

The rain trickled down my bedroom window and as I was about to finish my rain drop competition the doorbell rang, causing me to jump. I've seen this in horror movies, things never seem to end quite well. I slipped on my house slippers and walked down the stairs pulling down my sweatshirt more, even though I had pajama shorts under.

I unlocked the door touching the cold handle. "Um, how can I help y- Nate? Get inside what are you doing?", Nate Maloley. My hot neighbor.

"Well, Y/N, my parents aren't um...home", he gave me an unsteady laugh taking his soaked jacket off, hanging it up. "You got kicked out didn't you?".

"Yup", he said popping the 'p' going to the kitchen. "Nate, just cause I let you inside my parents house doesn't mean that you can raid everything in it", he gave me a smirk and kept his mouth shut.

"What?".

"Nothing you're just pretty", he said making me scoff at him. I ran up to him and stole the cheese ball container putting it back into the cupboard. "No, you really are", I crossed my arms at him and leaned against the counter, Nate taking a strand of hair twirling it, getting closer to my face each twirl.

"Okay, Nate stop", I pushed him away. He just stared at me in shock. "Don't test me, Y/N", his eyes darkened as he started walking toward me. I ran upstairs as fast as I could into my room locking the door, tears slowly coming out.

What happened to him?

I sat against the door as the knob started raddling, but then stopped, he sighed.

^^^

"Y/N?", Nate spoke making me wake up from my light nap. "Yeah?".

"I'm sorry", it made my heart melt. Nate Maloley the 'bad boy', is saying sorry to a poor like me.  A smile appeared on my face. "Hey, Nate, do you like me?", I pressed my ear against the door as I could hear his breathing.

"Yeah".