//Jack Gilinsky//

Fangirl.

She stood there. High waisted jeans and a cropped black sweatshirt. The wind lightly blowing on her ombre hair, her eyes were green. I just wanted to stand there and stare at her, but I have a show to attend to and a meet and greet.

"Yo, G, come on. What are you staring at?", Johnson wiped his glasses then squinted his eyes. Everyone was screaming except, her. She just looked happy staring down at her shoes with the cutest smile.

"Just forget it Johnson, I thought I saw something", he nodded his head walking back into the venue, as did I.

¤¤¤

Meet and greet.

"Omg, I love you guys so much", I took a picture with, yet another random girl, then she was next. The girl with the pretty smile. "Next", the security yelled, she walked up, my palms getting sweaty.

"What's your name, beautiful?"

"Y/N".

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl", Johnson said, I took my phone out handing it to her. "Type your number in...I want to know more about you...Y/N", I whispered into her ear, she blushed punching in her number.

"Bye, Jack".

"Bye, Y/N".

¤¤¤

"G, you know that Y/N, girl, right?".

"Yeah, why?".

"I approve all the way...better than the last one", I knew who he was talking about, the girl who I thought was my dreams, but just liked me for my friends.

¤¤¤

Aren't I glad that our first show was in, L.A.?

Yes.