//Jack Johnson//

Earth Cafè.

Just another customer and this day will be over. Friday, ultimately the best day of the week. It was half moon, so gladly there will hopefully be no crazy people. 3..2..1, knock. Knock.

"Sorry, we're closed".

"Please?", I just nodded my head flipping the open sign to close. The snow trickled down the doors leaving white marks eveywhere. "Um, do you want a coffee...it's on the house, mystery man?".

"It's Jack, Jack Johnson and um...sure", I smiled taking his order and grabbing a cup starting to make the hot coffee. I stated at him as he scrolled through his phone, blue eyes being lit up by the phone.

"You know, Y/N, you can come and talk to me", he smirked now looking at me. "How do you know my name...Jack?".

"I can see your name tag", I just smiled taking the coffee and bringing it to his table. "Sit, I've been needing some company lately", I smiled agreeing to the offer of his.

"So, Y/N, I was wondering if you'd like to go out to dinner sometime or t-".

"I'd love too", he smiled as I got up taking my apron off and throwing my thick coat on. "It was nice talking to you, Jack. I'll see you soon".

"I'll meet you back here, tomorrow".

"Of course".