//Nate Maloley//

Tattoos.

You crossed the street making it on the last 10 seconds entering your second home. The tattoo shop.  Los Angeles was the place for body ink and now you were only getting your third one. "Y/n, welcome back, sweetheart, do you have any ideas or do you want to look at some designs?".

"Um, not today, I actually have something in mind".

"Okay, well I have an appointment he's picking out something right now, but Hunter's here, to do your third tattoo".

"Alright, thank you", Lisa was the lady's name. Kind of looked like Halsey with the blue hair and everything.  You walked away from the counter bumping into someone, trying to find Hunter.

"Oh, I'm sorry".

"Don't worry, babe....what's a girl like your doing here?".

"Getting my third tattoo, I mean if you're wondering, I had the balls to even get the most painful tattoo in my breast area, so I mean it's a challenge".

"Oh, your bad...I like it", he smirked as you rolled your eyes, Lisa looking at you then to the random, yet cute guy who walked over to her sitting down in the chair. "Hey, y/n, I'm guessing you met Nate?".

"Yeah, anyways you think I can get the lion (in the media)", you showed him a picture as he nodded his head.

"Of course, let me just get the black ink and we can get started", he smiled grabbing the small ink container as you sat in the chair next to Nate and Lisa. You exhaled, pretty loudly to point where Nate looked at you with a devilish grin.

"Scared?".

"No", you smiled as he winced in pain to the needles starting to touch his skin.

"Ready, y/n?".

"Yeah", you smiled at Hunter as you looked at your blank arm for the last time.

~~~

1 month later.

"Nate, stop staring at my chest!", this was the time where you regretted putting on a triangle brallete and sweatpants in your shared house with Nate.

"But you're my baby, and I never really see that tattoo, and damn it makes you look sexy and naughty", he kissed your collar bone as he sat up straight on the couch, your hands running through his hair.

"Look, at you, Nate Maloley, becoming an L.A. baddie with all these tattoos".

"And look at you, y/n y/l/n, becoming an L.A. sweetheart with all these tattoos".