//Sam Wilk//

Fame.

Sam's pov.
"Sam, come on, we're getting on the bus", I nodded my head as my mom-ager left the room, me following her and two security guards on each side of me. I walked out screaming fans, camera flashes in my eyes, I waved bye to everyone as I got on the bus.

/^/^/^

"Do you want anything, Samuel? there's pie".

"No, thanks mom", I heard as everyone left the bus as I threw on my grey jacket on, grabbing my phone exiting the bus. Luckily, no one caught me. I walked along the streets of Los Angeles people here and there.

Bingo!

My own face plastered on a billboard for everyone to see. I stood there just looking at it, the moon or car lights would make it seem more noticeable then it needs to be.

I turned around and saw two girls, they gasped as they looked at me. "Sierra, it's THE Sam Wilkinson", she started coming towards me as I ran finding the nearest stop. The random girl suddenly stopped as I found myself outside of a gigantic mall.

"Excuse me...um, you think I can catch a ride with you?", there was a girl on her phone as she unlocked her Audi. "I don't even know you".

"Please...how do you not know me. The Sam Wilkinson".

"Oh, the bad singer that I am absolutely no fan of. Sure I mean I'll give you a ride, back to your bus, just leave me alone", I smiled at the girl as she gave me a cocky one in return.

"What's wrong with you...Sam? Why are you at the mall without your possè?", I laughed as she started her car reversing out of the parking spot. "Well, I ran into a couple of girls and had to start running before anything bad happened", she hummed stopping at a red light.

"I never got your name".

"Y/n, and we'll leave it at that".

"Well, y/n, thank you for driving me to um...".

"Sam, where the hell am I taking you?".

"Some pie shop".

/^/^/^

"Unless that flat tire is your car, where's your tour bus?", y/n leaned against her car, staring at me as I ran my hands through my hair. "They left me".

"So, what do you want me to do?".

"Y/n, how old are you?".

"20, why?".

"So, there's high chances of you having an apartment, right?", her eyes widened as she scoffed. "Please, y/n?".

"Fine, since I live alone and only have one bedroom you're sleeping on the floor and making yourself breakfast", I just smiled as we got in the car.

/^/^/^

12:30

"It gets in your head doesn't it?".

"What?".

"The fame".

¤¤¤¤¤

Didn't edit it.