//Jack Johnson//

Best friend.

"But, Brennen I'm pretty sure that's a fake fact. Dogs cannot see air that comes out your butt", your best friend Brennen always hung out with you, but today was just like any other day with you two together walking along the sidewalk on a clear blue sky, warm L.A. day.

"I give up on you y/n", before you could respond somebody ran into Brennen. "Watch out where you're going, man. Geez, those glasses on your face aren't helping you", you were disgusted at Brennen as you looked at the boy with bright blue eyes.

"Brennen...I think you need to go home and rest or something, because this person right here didn't mean to run into you, heck I'm pretty sure you guys don't even know each other", Brennen's nostrils flared as he walked away from you, his shoulder hitting the boy's.

"I'm sorry about Brennen, we've been friends for a long time and I still don't know why he's such a grumpy pants half the time, he just woke up in the wrong side of the bed...I'm y/n", he shook your hand smiling.

"Jack Johnson...no, I'm not hawaiian singer", you laughed looking into his blue orbs. Very rarely you come across someone with eyes as blue as his. Jack.

"Well, I'm kind of alone now, so wanna hang and get to know each other a bit?".

"Sure", he smiled like an innocent little kid. Jack was cute, and the glasses on his face adding something a little extra. "Before, we go any further, please tell me that those are not contacts?".

"No, it's all natural...here, let me take my glasses off", he slid them off his face placing them in his pocket. He looked even better.

/-/-/-/

"Omaha, Nebraska all the way to Los Angeles, California. Seems like a big step moving away from your family and all".

"I know, it was. What about you, y/n, did you grow up anywhere outside California?".

"Nope, I'm a Cali girl that either likes to stay at home in clothes that make me look homeless person ans watch netflix all day or take adventures and be a savage", Jack chuckled.

"You're one of my people".

"What do mean by that?".

"Y/N, you're beautiful and extremely nice and honest...I would love to hangout with  you more often, if that's okay with you?", his cheeks were a light pink as your heart melted realizing a boy like Jack, actually said something to you.

Let's just say high school wasn't the best year.

"Sure".

"Really!?".

"Yeah, why not?".