//Sam Wilk//

Drunk.

You were tired and wanted to get out of your outfit and heels. Sam had invited you to a party...it's been 5 hours and people are still alive drinking, smoking, etc. Sam had took his thousandth shot and who knows how many cans of beer.

Sam had different groups of friends. Party animals and chill people. Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, and Nate Maloley, were the chill people, you actually got along with them, they went to parties here and there, but not everyday.

Party animals. You didn't even know the names of because Sam never introduced you and you didn't want to be introduced. You took your phone from your pocket and got an uber. You were leaving this party without Sam, Nate was here and this was only his 2nd party, so you know you would be expecting a call later.

You walked outside seeing a car pull up with an uber logo. "Is this for y/n?".

"Yes, ma'am", you just nodded shutting the door of the uber telling the driver your address.

"Thank you", the man just nodded driving away as you put in a code opening the door to your house. Cozy, is the only word to describe it.

@@@

You sat in bed in nothing, but Nike shorts, sports bra, and Sam's maroon jacket, that if you zipped up, looked like a dress. Interrupting, Jane the Virgin was a call from, Nate.

"Hey, Nathan".

"Hey, ma. I'm outside with your drunk ass boyfriend".

"I'll be down".

"Thanks".

You sighed putting on some socks then walking down the stairs and opened the door to see Sam leaning on Nate. That must be painful, since now Sam would be smelling like alcohol. Somehow, Sam managed to stumble into the house to the only other place. "Thanks, Nate".

"Your welcome, I'll come over tomorrow to see...that", he pointed at Sam as you looked behind you and he was in the kitchen eating a bag of marshmallows. "Uh, sure", he walked away as you closed the door, walking towards the kitchen, taking the bag from Sam.

"Samuel Howard Wilkinson, what have I told you about getting drunk", even drunk, Sam didn't like when you yelled so you just talked as he wrapped his arms around you, nuzzling his face into your neck. "I don't know, baby", you sighed knowing Sam drunk wasn't the best Sam. He kind of acted a little more childish.

"Sammy, baby, can you change out of those clothes and brush your teeth?", if you didn't mention alcohol Sam would do it and that's exactly what you did.

You went upstairs after locking the door and turning off the kitchen lights, seeing Sam shirtless in nothing, but sweatpants, brushing his pearly whites. You turned off the tv pulling the covers over yourself shutting your eyes, feeling the bed dip.

"I'm sorry, y/n".

"I know...I just don't like your friends, they party and get drunk too much, I don't want you to turn into...them", he sighed spooning you finding your hand interlocking it with his.

"I know".