//Jack Johnson//

Surprise.

"Ms. Gilinsky, can you please remind your brother that he still needs to come to the studio to fix a verse".

"Oh, yeah", you left the Jack and Jack studio starting your car the touch of a button.

Incoming call...

"Hey, sis".

"Finnegan, you need to come to the studio tomorrow for some verse".

"Right, I forgot about that".

"Yeah, whatever, anyways you're still at my house for our annual sleepover, right?".

"Duh".

"Okay, bye".

"Bye, love you sis".

You ended the call pulling up to the last stop light making a right. The roads dead, which never happens in the streets of Los Angeles. You pulled into the driveway of your average house and saw the black jeep Jack would show off until you got the white Mercedes.

"Jack, where are you?".

"More like what are you doing, but I'm rading your kitchen", he chuckled as your rolled your eyes taking your shoes off and started walking upstairs. From the sound of your feet on the hardwood floor you couldn't hear what Jack had said.

You opened your door tumbling over something then coming to the conclusion that someone was in your bed.

"Jack!!!", you ran downstairs to Jack as he looked at you with a worried face the started laughing.

"What happened to you, Y/N, did you not hear me say that Johnson was sleeping upstairs?".

"Yeah, but not in my room", you sighed walking back then bumping into the only other dimwit in the house. "Hi, babe", Johnson said with his arms open.

"I hate you, Johnson", he wrapped his arms around you, kissing your cheek. "You know you love me".

"And I know you love me", you smirked getting out of his embrace.

"Babe", Johnson repeated several times as you kept walking away from him and up to your room locking the door.

"You can only be in the house, if you're part of the sleep over".

"Okay, okay...Text me later?".

"Of course, love you".

"Love you too".