//Nate Maloley//

Puppy.

"Nathan".

"No, y/n, we are not getting a dog and that's final", you sighed as he wrapped his arms around you, while fighting to get out of his embrace having no victory. "Babygirl, don't be mad", you stayed silent as he sighed resting his head on your shoulder.

"Fine...I have to go to the studio with swazz. I'll be back in an hour or two. Kiss?", he let go of you walking infront of your petite body. You just looked down at the ground as he lifted your chin placing his lips on yours...you didn't kiss back.

"Babe?".

"What?".

"You didn't kiss me", he whined grabbing his sweatshirt slipping it on. You just shrugged your shoulders as he walked out your shared house, locking the door.

~~~

"Nathan...you have got to be kidding me right now!?", he smiled as he gave you the chihuahua puppy that now belonged to you. "I'm so happy", you went upstairs, Nate right behind you as you guys sat on your carpet floor playing with the small pup.

"She's all yours, ma...and mine".

"But mostly ours", he smiled as he saw you with a smile on your face and an almost asleep puppy that you cradled in your arms setting it down next to Nate who's eyelids were closing then opening then finally shut.

Small snores were heard from both dogs.

You smiled, getting up and grabbing a throw blanket, placing it on Nate.

Finally, you felt complete.

-

Sorry. It takes me time to come up with imagines and sorry again if you're allergic to dogs or more of a cat person!

-Rolfie