//Nate Maloley//

Roommates.

You jumped out of bed as knocking came on your small white door. "Nate...can I help you at...midnight?".

"Yeah...I need you".

"Need me in what way?", you took a step back, walking back to your bed as Nate came into your room sitting next to you, his hand landing on top of yours. "Please?".

"Nate...I'm not a toy for your sexual pleasures go ask one of your sluts to do it or something", he lowered your jacket exposing your bare shoulder and taking off your glasses. "N-nathan".

"Shh", he placed a kiss on your shoulder going up finding your pink lips. "I like you", he mumbled on your lips then smashed his into yours, pushing your back flat on your bed. "Y/n, trust me on this".

You just nodded as he smiled, caring on with his pleasure while you just stayed there, really trying not to fight back.

***

1:30am

The lights were shut off as you and Nate laid in your bed, bare. Sirens were going off in the back and Nate just played with your hair. You sat up turning on your bed lamp, grabbing your glasses seeing Nate take them, slipping them on your face.

"Wow", you mumbled touching your lips with your thumb.

"I popped it, didn't i?", you just nodded your heard covering your chest with the blankets, staring at Nate. "You realize, Nate, now it's going to break my heart that your just going to have sex with someone today or even tomorrow paying no attention to me. Your roommate you had sex with." He shook his head taking your hand.

"Y/n, I wanted to be your first, so that this would happen".

"What?".

"Would you go out with me?".

"I mean there's really no other answer, I just gave myself to...you", you quickly put on a dirty sweatshirt that was under your pillow as Nate just looked at you.

"So?".

"I don't know, Nate. What if we break up, we're still going to be roommates with some kind of tension".

"What about friends with benefits?".

"I can work with that", he chuckled as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "Let's play a game, babygirl".

"A sexy game?".

"Oh, it's going to be more than just sexy".

***

I don't write this kind of stuff.

But, I'm bored at 10:51pm in Cali so, here's where my imagination led me.