*requested*

(Going to use I, instead of you!)

I turned the cold door knob and just like a snap of fingers the smell of weed hit my nose. Nate, knows that I don't like when he does this...Derek probably persuaded him into doing so much of it.

"Nate? Babe?", I walked into the living room as I kept hearing his laugh. He didn't notice me as I walked past then wrapped my arms lightly around my neck. "Nathan, you know I don't like when your doing your things in the house, otherwise the smell tends to stay".

"Damn", he took my arms off of him as I  scrunched my eyebrows together. "What?", I questioned. "You're so fucking clingy and you never let me do anything, you're such a bitch too, you're always asking for me", I could tell he was high, but he's never said things like that towards me. "Nate Maloley, you know I have issues with things that are toxic for your body and I give you the fuckin right amount of space, the reason I only ask for you most of the time, is because I know you won't leave, because everybody else did, but thanks for calling me a bitch even though your the one who is acting like it".

"Shut the hell up!", he picked up his hand as I flinched deciding that running into my room would be easier... so I did. Tears fell making my cheeks more tear stained by the second.

"Babe?".

"What do you want, Nate? Space?".

"No, I realized that I did a little much and... did you think I would hit you?".

"Maybe", I mumbled, he sighed coming into the room then gave a sly smile as he saw me on the bed with my head on the pillow. "I'm sorry".

"Okay", he leaned in, but I pushed him away. "Before you get anything from me, shower, brush you teeth, clean your clothes, and fix the stench downstairs...then I'll kiss you".

"Fine, only because I love you".

"I love myself too".

^^^^^^^^
Hoped you liked it @WhitneyRivera

💀Leave more requests💀