//Jack Johnson//

College.

You had only one more packet of work. Only a month left until you graduated, but this packet was math, something no one was really good at, but the one and only Jack Johnson.

"Babe!", you yelled from your room then heard Jack's footsteps and laughed as he slid on the hardwood floor with his, now white dirty socks. "Yes?".

"I can't do it and I feel dumb and stupid and ugh", you were having a meltdown on just a simple stupid problem. "Babygirl", Jack put his hands on your shoulders relaxing them then nuzzled his face into his neck.

"You smell good", Jack said his voice vibrating on your neck, tickling you. "Jack, I need help on math, not help on being serenaded", he just chuckled, leaving a lingering kiss on your neck.

"Jack Edward Johnson....yes, I pulled the full name card".

"Y/n, babe?", you huffed crossing your arms across your chest. He stared into your eyes as you looked away back to the last packet of your life. "Okay, sorry. Here let me help my princess", he kissed your cheek grabbing the pencil and starting to explain the problem.

"Do you get it now?".

"Kind of", you slightly smiled as he sat you in his lap. "Do the next the problem", you sighed bringing the packet closer to you as you surprisingly got stuff done.

"Finished", his eyes scanned the paper, widening as he realized you had finished the whole thing. "Correct. Now can I serenade you?".

"Go ahead".