//Jack Johnson//

Touchy.

*I'm going to just use 'I' in this imagine instead of 'you'*
------

I walked downstairs, grabbing a yogurt cup pouring granola in, along with some cut up strawberries. As I bent down to grab a spoon I saw Jack's feet and could mentally see the smirk growing on his face.

"Woah, baby girl. I know you love me and all, but...woah", I smiled, rolling my eyes walking to the table, Jack following. He sat across from me as I did the same, eating.

"You're quiet today y/n", I looked up at Jack as he got out his seat walking towards me. "What's wrong baby?", his hands rested on my shoulders which moved down to my waist. I shook my head as Jack nuzzled his face into my neck and started planting kisses against my skin.

"I know you're lying", he mumbled, his hot breath fanning my neck. "It's nothing bad, Jack. I've just been having a small headache an it's bothering me", he hummed in response taking my half finished yogurt cup and placing it in the counter, coming back picking me up bridal style.

"Babe, what are you doing?".

"Carrying my princess".

"Are we going to lay down?".

"Most of the time".

------

I laid there on the bed with hickies scattered along my chest, and Jack was still trying to make more on my neck. His tongue lapped against the skin of my neck in which his lips soon found mine.

His tongue slipped in my mouth as I pulled away. "Hey, we were getting to the good part", Jack whined, laying back down next to me. His shirtless self next to my almost naked self.

"Well, looks like I got your personal signature a thousand times".

"And I don't regret signing you", I slipped Jack's shirt on, putting my hair into a messy bun. Jack slid my glasses into my face as I smiled kissing his lips. His hands as usual would roam my body, they were now placed at the bottom of my butt.

"Jack you're so touchy".

"What can I say? It's a secret specialty that only you know".