//Jack Gilinsky//

Let me love you.

You walked downstairs to see your boyfriend of 2 years on the couch, dead asleep. Guessing Sam's party yesterday was a bit much. You grabbed an advil and a glass of water from the kitchen, leaving the objects at Jack's side.

He rubbed his eyes, which were puffy. He smiled at you with his arms open. "Babe?".

"Yes?".

"Come here", you shook your head as he pouted like a baby. Something you couldn't resist. "It's not getting me this time Gilinsky, I'm making pancakes. Oh and good morning sunshine".

"No, come here. I need cuddle time, parties without you are lame".

"I'm not a party person and all your friends are fuckboys, except Johnson he's adorable".

"Hey!", Jack threw one of the throw pillows at you as you giggled catching it. "No need to be rough, babe".

"But you like it rough", you gasped as Jack smirked. His corny dirty jokes are something you are very fond of in the morning. "Jack Finnegan Gilinsky, I am calling your mother", as you went to grab your phone Jack got up from the couch wrapping his arms around you.

"Jack, let me go", struggling to get out of his grip you gave up. "Just let me love you".

"I've been doing that for two years", he smiled at you resting his head on your shoulder.

"And we're going to do it forever".