//Sam Wilk//

Basketball.

You walked along the sidewalk. It's 7 o'clock at night, but according to the earth spinning on it's axis it was actually 8. People had walked passed you since The Valley was a common place filled with tons of people.

What else would you expect in California?

Parties, people walking their dogs, getting mail, but here you were...just walking along in a Nike windbreaker with leggings.

"Hold up, I'm getting a drink- Woah...hello to you",you looked to your left and saw a boy with frosty white hair who just smiled. "And hello to you to...".

"Sam".

"Y/N", he leant against the fence, his fingers getting caught in it. "What's a girl like you walking alone at night?".

"Walking at night. No where, I just wanted to take a small walk then go back home and possibly sleep".

"You mind if I come on that walk with you", you scrunched your eyebrows then pointed to Sam's rather large group of friends. "They won't notice", he grabbed his sweatshirt and water bottle then exited the courts.

"Y/n, how about we stop for some fro-yo. It's right down the street so-".

"I'd love to".

////////

"Why do you make yours look like the Sahara desert?".

"Hey don't judge me, y/n. At least mine doesn't look like some sour tropical jungle".

"You'd probably still have more chances of living in mine than yours", he rolled his eyes playfully as you found yourselves at your house and on your couch.

"Can I confess something?".

"Go ahead, Sam".

"I think you're really pretty".

"Thank you, but pretty is just a word".

///////
Well, this sucked ass.