//Sam Wilk//

Last night.

You woke up, the blinds were closed, but you could already tell it was going to be a gloomy day. "Goodmorning, babe", you looked to your left and saw the only other person you didn't want to see. "Sam, what the hell are you doing in my bed, please tell me we didn't do anything yesterday!?".

"Um, about that", you mentally screamed knowing that you banged your brothers best friend. You looked under the covers and found yourself in Sam's oversized shirt. "Look, it all just happened last night, you know we don't have to say anything to Nate", you felt guilty, you told your brother everything even if it was about a boy, because he knew everyone and how they were.

Samuel Howard Wilkinson, was definitely not on Nate's good list on the people I should date, or have sex with.

"Sam, I gave my virginity to you...", you both became silent as you silently started to sob. "No, no, don't cry", Sam engulfed you into a hug as he stared into your eyes, then down to your lips.

"Stop doing that, Sam", you whispered cupping his face leaving your hands there. "Stop doing what?", he chuckled getting closer to your face with every word.

"That".

"This?", he got closer and closer with every word spoken until...his lips smashed onto yours. "You're cute, babygirl", he mumbled against your lips as you reattached yours to his. "Goddamn, Sammy, you have me under something".

He chuckled laying you down on the bed, his body hovering over yours. "You didn't tell me you were a virgin, y/n".

"And you didn't tell me we were having sex yesterday, so Wilkinson we're all on the same page", he locked his hand with yours as he laid down next you, his hand with yours resting on your upper thigh. "Look...I promise you I won't have sex with anyone else, because y/n, sex with you was something I've never had before...you're so gentle, I don't even have scratches on my back, I like that".

"No, go ahead, Sam, as you said everything happened last night...we speak about nothing", you heard him sigh making you confused.

"What if it meant more to me?".

"What meant more?".

"Last night".