//Jack Johnson//

Forgot.

Johnson's POV.

I walked around, playing with Cub, for  that fact waiting for Gilinsky to get back from getting Waba Grill. Jack and I have a photo shoot and there's lunch breaks, so why not!?

"Jack, where are you?".

"I'm pulling in right now, they wouldnt open the gate".

"Alright", I ended the call and shortly after Jack came in with a...girl.

She had y/c/e and y/c/h, I stared at her in awe as she made small eye contact with me.

Your POV.

"Thanks, Jack for the food, your the best".

"No problem, why wouldn't I buy food for my 19 year old cousin that decided to move to L. A. all of a sudden".

"Shut up you-", someone walked in. His blue eyes flickered toward me than to Jack. It seemed like he didn't remember me, but I remembered him. Jack Edward Johnson.

"J, you know y/n".

Johnson said something to Jack whereupon, Jack said stuff back, leaving Johnson jaw dropped. He walked over to me then smiled.

"Hey, y/n".

"Jack, it's called puberty. How do you not remember me?".

"I just forgot".

"Forgot your high school crush".

Johnson's POV.

Crush.

The word ringed throughout my head as I looked back at Jack who was holding back a laugh. Y/n, just sat there in silence enjoying her food.

How did I forget?

My high school crush. My crush.