//Sam Wilk//

🍑.

"Y/n, wake up babe. We have to go meet Swazz", you groaned as he pulled the sheets off and pillow that hid your face. "Samuel. Why we?", you screamed as he licked his lips as he just say you in a black bra and peach undies.

"Come on, babygirl. We because then Swazz will trick me into something that ends up with a girl", you stood up, sighing running a hand through your hair as Sam rested his hands on your waist. You puckered your lips as he laughed then kissed you.

"Sammy, I need to get ready", he smiled letting go of you as you walked towards your part of the closet and picked out grey joggers, a halter top, with a grey cardigan which would be useless. You slipped everything on as Sam removed the cardigan revealing your bare shoulder, kissing your shoulder blade and going up from that. "Sammy, if I wanted a hicky, right now wouldn't be the time", he laughed sitting down on the chair in the room.

"Turn around y/n".

"Why?".

"Got to see how good the booty looks today".

"Samuel Howard Wilkinson, you are such a boy. Little fucker", Sam got up from the chair hugging you, towering you from how tall he was.

"I got to protect my girl even if the stuff your wearing doesn't shape this", he squeezed your butt making you jump.

"Samm-".

"Hey, I know I'm a fuckboy...but only for you, ma".

//////
Request anyone?